Options

FS: Binaural Tour Posters and Stickers

DM55541DM55541 Posts: 21
edited May 2023 in Lost Dogs
Long time lurker, seldom poster.  I've got the following items that I'm ready to let go of.  I couldn't find much for comparable pricing, so let me know if I'm off.  Prices include shipping to US.  

Binaural Tour Stickers - $30 for the lot SOLD

Binaural Tour Long Blue Poster with Human/Ape logo - $70 SOLD
Binaural Cover Art Tour Poster with US cities - $45   SOLD

Both posters are in excellent shape but unfortunately were rolled with a rubber band.  There is a very faint line that I've tried to show in the pictures.  I truly feel it wouldn't even be noticeable once framed.  Stickers are perfect.  

Post edited by DM55541 on

Comments

• Options
    Blue poster left for new home today. Reduced Hourglass Nebula to $50. Stickers are still available and awesome. Bump. 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,767
    Nice! Always wanted one of those blue posters. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Reduced Binaural Cover Tour poster to $45, Sticker lot to $35.  Bump.  
  • Options
    July bump - The setlists are too short, spend your money on an old poster or stickers.  Someone had asked me if the stickers were official or fan made.  These are official and would have been purchased at a merch booth during 2000 tour.  
  • Options
    NC285404NC285404 New Orleans Posts: 2
    Hey- Where did you get the Binaural poster? I’ve been trying to hunt one down from the New Orleans show, but seems like they didn’t do show-specific posters for that tour for some reason…any idea? I’ll take this one off your hands if it’s still for sale…will be the last one I need to have a poster from all the shows I’ve been to!
  • Options
    NC285404 said:
    Hey- Where did you get the Binaural poster? I’ve been trying to hunt one down from the New Orleans show, but seems like they didn’t do show-specific posters for that tour for some reason…any idea? I’ll take this one off your hands if it’s still for sale…will be the last one I need to have a poster from all the shows I’ve been to!
    I got it Memphis show that tour. Went to Memphis, Nashville, Cincy and none of them had show specific posters. I’ll msg you and we can work out details  Thanks!
  • Options
    NC285404NC285404 New Orleans Posts: 2
    perfect, thx!
  • Options
    Bump - Sticker lot reduced to $30.  These are 22 years old from Binaural tour.  Scoop them up!  The motorcycle one is particularly awesome.  
  • Options
    Bump for stickers still available. 
  • Options
    BlockheadBlockhead Posts: 1,534
    I want the stickers!!! sent you a message
  • Options
    Blockhead said:
    I want the stickers!!! sent you a message
    Replied to DM