Options

10Club Ticket to spear - Prague 22 July

My second 10C for Prague 2022 is still to have.
In case you don't know 10C include early entry which means front of stage if you show up in time.

Seen the guys with friends in Berlin and Frankfurt - it was fantastic!
But I didn't find anybody I know who has the time to see them on 22 July...

If you need a stay for the night: I reserved a room at Motel One at a special price (EUR 52 inclusive. breakfast) - one room, separate beds...
I'm going by car to Prague starting in Nuremberg in the morning - so if you start in that area I could give you a lift as well.

Comments

• Options
    Auto correction is a annoying! I got a ticket to spare, of course (don't want to spear anybody ;- ). And the hotel stay includes breakfast (including!).
  • Options
    ania76ania76 Posts: 7
    edited July 2022
    Hello, I'm Ania from Poland. I'm going to the Prague concert with my family and our cousin has decided to join us. She's from Nuremberg and it would be quite an adventure for her. Please let me know if it would be okay for you to take her with you. Thanks in advance! 
  • Options
    ania76 said:
    Hello, I'm Ania from Poland. I'm going to the Prague concert with my family and our cousin has decided to join us. She's from Nuremberg and it would be quite an adventure for her. Please let me know if it would be okay for you to take her with you. Thanks in advance! 
    Hi Ania!
    I'd be glad to take your cousin with me to Prague.
    I wrote you via Facebook messenger already - in case you wondered who that was... 
    I guess you or your cousin won't need my second ticket? Or the second bed in the hotel?
    Can we switch to personal messages - via Facebook, WhatsApp?
     Best, Andreas
  • Options
    Hi Sonia! Yes I do! Would you like to have it?
  • Options
    Hi, Keith! I live in Nuremberg and am so happy to see another PJer on this community from Nuremberg.

I also saw PJ in Berlin, Frankfurt, and London and am planning to go to Prague. I wanted to discuss with you about the Prague trip. Your DMs seem to be closed. How can I contact you?
  • Options
    EW246373EW246373 Posts: 5
    hi keith! 10c ticket for prague is still available?
  • Options
    ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Anyone receive the e-mail yet about where to collect tickets?
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Options
    Hi, Keith! I live in Nuremberg and am so happy to see another PJer on this community from Nuremberg.

I also saw PJ in Berlin, Frankfurt, and London and am planning to go to Prague. I wanted to discuss with you about the Prague trip. Your DMs seem to be closed. How can I contact you?
    Hi! You can write a PM via this forum - tip on the member (in this case me ;-)) and tip on message on the top right.
  • Options
    EW246373 said:
    hi keith! 10c ticket for prague is still available?
    I'm sorry, it's not - Sonia made the race. Good luck!
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,876
    Not yet. 
  • Options
    AB39318AB39318 Texas Posts: 50
    I have an EXTRA Prague 10c GA ticket. 
    The Woodlands, TX 10-14-2000; The Woodlands, TX 4-6-2003; Chicago, IL 7-14-2013; Dallas, TX 11-15-2013; Amsterdam, NL 6-16-2014; Austin, TX 10-06-2014; New York City 9-26-2015; Fort Lauderdale, FL 4-8-2016; Miami, FL 4-9-2016; Tampa, FL 4-11-2016; Jacksonville, FL 4-13-2016; New Orleans, LA 4-23-2016; Boston, MA 8-5 & 7-2016; Brooklyn, NY R&R HOF 4-7-2017; Seattle, WA 8-8 &-10-2018; Missoula, MT 8-13-2018; Budapest, HU 7-12-2022; Krakow, PL 7-14-2022; Amsterdam, NL 7-25-2022; St. Louis, MO 9-18-2022; Oklahoma City, OK 9-20-2022
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    Not yet. 
    I received the email for Berlin (21st June) and Frankfurt (28th June) on the same day - 18th June. So don't worry - you'll receive it at least 2 days prior to the show - 10C wrote some excuses for the delays already...
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    Not yet. 
    I received the email for Berlin (21st June) and Frankfurt (28th June) on the same day - 18th June. So don't worry - you'll receive it at least 2 days prior to the show - 10C wrote some excuses for the delays already...
    Thanks. I appreciate the info.

• Options
    I got my Prague email today.
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    I got my Prague email today.
    Me too  :smile:
  • Options
    Does anyone know if there is going to be a golden circle or just early entry?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    Does anyone know if there is going to be a golden circle or just early entry?
    Early entry 
  • Options
    fiwan78fiwan78 Posts: 2
    You still have it?
  • Options
    ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    GlowGirl said:
    Not yet. 
    I trust you've received it by now!
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    Not yet. 
    I trust you've received it by now!
    Yes. I got it a few days ago. I am getting really excited about the show.