Comments

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    MedozK said:
    dugangsxr said:
    Different UPC barcodes
    Yep.

clear (US) top, gold bottom 
    Do we have confirmations of two different plants pressing the Gold. Thought I had seen MPO and MRP.
    My gold is MPO.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Gold copy arrived in UK. Postage time on this has been really good. I can see what people mean about the colours on the sleeve and no sticker on these gold copies.
  • Options
    PapaljuicePapaljuice Jacksonville Posts: 502

Pearl Jam - ST. PETERSBURG, FL 3-29-94 / WEST PALM BEACH, FL 9-22-98 / TAMPA, FL 8-12-00 / CHARLOTTE, NC 10/30/13 / ST. LOUIS, MO 10-03-2014 / TAMPA, FL 4-11-16 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 4-13-16
    Eddie Vedder - JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/24/12 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/25/12 / ORLANDO, FL 11-28-12
  • Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited July 2022
    Pretty respectable result. That’s almost all the clear 

probably all the easy to find ones 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Hobbes said:
    MedozK said:
    dugangsxr said:
    Different UPC barcodes
    Yep.

clear (US) top, gold bottom 
    Do we have confirmations of two different plants pressing the Gold. Thought I had seen MPO and MRP.
    My gold is MPO.
    Mine is as well. So now I need to search out the MRP gold pressing.
  • Options
    Any way to tell on the outside of the package or which stores are selling the MPO & MRP vinyl pressing releases? Is this something ThinkIndie Distribution might help us out with .. for the clear vinyl release.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    demetrios said:
    Any way to tell on the outside of the package or which stores are selling the MPO & MRP vinyl pressing releases? Is this something ThinkIndie Distribution might help us out with .. for the clear vinyl release.
    Nope, packaging is the exact same. Gotta open it up and check the runout information.

I know I got a clear URP pressing from my local, so I have ordered a clear from Easy Street. Hoping they had a different distributor which maybe got the MRP. So I am trying that.

The Gold all from 10C have been mixed, MPO and MRP... so no real way to tell. And you can only order one...so, really need help from someone who ordered and opened.
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    edited July 2022
    Can anyone sum up whats going on and save me reading all the comments about the gold vinyl.
    US gold copies pressed at 2 different locations, MPO and MRP?

Any pressing better than the other? Slightly weird that the gold was done at 2 places when only 3000 apparently.
    Post edited by FR181798 on
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,600
    I got an MRP from my local record store. 
  • Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited July 2022
    FR181798 said:
    Can anyone sum up whats going on and save me reading all the comments about the gold vinyl.

Any pressing better than the other? Slightly weird that the gold was done at 2 places when only 3000 apparently.
    I’m not sure the MRP is 100 percent confirmed. It started with a comment on discogs where someone said their gold is MRP.  It’s the only one I’ve heard of so far 

the fact they are still in stock though, that 3000 number seems low 
  • Options
    FR181798 said:

I’m not sure the MRP is 100 percent confirmed. It started with a comment on discogs where someone said their gold is MRP.  It’s the only one I’ve heard of so far 

Yea, I would love to see someone here confirm an MRP Gold pressing.
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 562
    Im almost positive my gold was MRP , on vacation but will check this weekend 
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:
    Nope, packaging is the exact same. Gotta open it up and check the runout information.

I know I got a clear URP pressing from my local, so I have ordered a clear from Easy Street. Hoping they had a different distributor which maybe got the MRP. So I am trying that.

The Gold all from 10C have been mixed, MPO and MRP... so no real way to tell. And you can only order one...so, really need help from someone who ordered and opened.

Thanks for the info. Hope you find MRP pressings.
  • Options
    kramer73 said:
    I got an MRP from my local record store. 

Which store?
  • Options
    MS149515MS149515 Chicago Posts: 178
    MedozK said:
    FR181798 said:

Yea, I would love to see someone here confirm an MRP Gold pressing.

Got the gold from 10C last week, haven’t listened to it yet but can confirm that my copy is MPO. 
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

The record store used some old album covers to protect my copy of LO2L. I about had a heart attack until I figured it out. 🤣
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:

The record store used some old album covers to protect my copy of LO2L. I about had a heart attack until I figured it out. 🤣
    Nice! Trying to remember that record store in California that also ships vinyl records with empty vinyl albums covers for shipping protection. 
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,105

US version is clearer than EU version. 
  • Options
    Well, got my order from Easy Street today, hoping for an MRP..... and damn I received a United. So anyone with 2 clear MRPs and want a United... I will trade ya. DAMN, I hate ordering blind.
  • Options

US version is clearer than EU version. 

Pretty! 
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,322

I miss igotid88
  • Options
      ·
    RSD aficionados rejoice: Our most requested title of the last drop has made a triumphant return to all three Taz locations!
    Pearl Jam’s “Live On Two Legs” on beautiful crystal-clear vinyl is back in stock in store and online now, but they won’t last long!

#pearljam #liveontwolegs #recordstoreday2022 #rsd2022 #recordstoreday #rsd #colouredvinyl

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,767
    I have no idea when it sold out, but the gold version is gone.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,116
    I was in my local record store yesterday.  They had several of these on display, and several more in the Pearl Jam section.  I don't think there's going to be a shortage of these for a bit :)
  • Options

• Options
    Happy Birthday Live On Two Legs
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    So, has the gold variant been pressed at MPO only?