Options

Toronto roll call

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
    Anyone else still thinking about seeing Elton John on the 7th @ the Rogers Centre? 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    edited June 2022
    demetrios said:
    Anyone else still thinking about seeing Elton John on the 7th @ the Rogers Centre? 
    Maybe. Would like to see the price drop a lot though before I decide. Nose bleeds are steep in price and a mile away.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,187
    demetrios said:
    I definitely want to see Elton on the 7th. I saw him in St Louis in March and would like to catch one more show. There were some good face value tickets released on the day of the show 
  • Options
    PeterEDPeterED Posts: 365
    Toronto (Ottawa and Hamilton)
    Barrie, Ontario (August 05, 1992); Toronto, Ontario (August 18, 1993); Toronto, Ontario (October 05, 2000); Buffalo, New York (May 02, 2003); Toronto, Ontario (May 09, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (May 10, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (August 21, 2009); Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010); Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011); Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011); Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016); Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016); Ottawa (September 3, 2022); Hamilton (September 6, 2022); Toronto (September 8, 2022)
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    Maybe. Would like to see the price drop a lot though before I decide. Nose bleeds are steep in price and a mile away.

Same. Cheapest tickets on Ticketmaster are $232 and those seats are way, way back up.

• Options
    NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    I don't know who needs to know this, but...

https://www.scotiabankarena.com/events/detail/my-chemical-romance/

Join the black parade, fam.
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Looking for 1 tenclub GA ticket
  • Options
    VeddermbVeddermb Posts: 381
    Set for Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto...can't wait

• Options
    Veddermb said:
    Set for Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto...can't wait

• Options

DITCH WORK on the afternoon of September 8th. We're going to have a musical performance that you will NOT want to miss. Details coming soon.

• Options

Jenni - Make room on your walls, fans! There will be some sought-after posters in our raffle. As well, a local artist has done a painting of Mike McCready that you will NOT want to miss. Stay tuned for a sneak peak....

• Options

Joni - Did you ask for September 8th off yet or are you just going to ditch work like I suggested? Either way, make sure you're free that afternoon because JACK FUCKING WEST will be doing an acoustic set for us! If you don't know his name yet, you will (minus the F-word). If it sounds familiar in a PJ context, that's because Jack appeared onstage with Eddie Vedder five years ago to sing Society during Eddie's solo tour. Yes, he's that good.

• Options
    vinyl boyvinyl boy Posts: 178
    demetrios said:

Joni - Did you ask for September 8th off yet or are you just going to ditch work like I suggested? Either way, make sure you're free that afternoon because JACK FUCKING WEST will be doing an acoustic set for us! If you don't know his name yet, you will (minus the F-word). If it sounds familiar in a PJ context, that's because Jack appeared onstage with Eddie Vedder five years ago to sing Society during Eddie's solo tour. Yes, he's that good.

Well now I’m torn.  First time getting GA tix and want to be in line but this sounds amazing.  What to do ?!?!
  • Options
    vinyl boy said:
    demetrios said:

Well now I’m torn.  First time getting GA tix and want to be in line but this sounds amazing.  What to do ?!?!
    If it's your first time getting Pearl Jam GA tickets, go to the Pearl Jam show. I'll try to get some video footage from the Jack West show. Will share that with you. 
  • Options
    vinyl boyvinyl boy Posts: 178
    demetrios said:
    vinyl boy said:
    demetrios said:

If it's your first time getting Pearl Jam GA tickets, go to the Pearl Jam show. I'll try to get some video footage from the Jack West show. Will share that with you. 

Thank you 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,801
    demetrios said:
    vinyl boy said:
    demetrios said:

If it's your first time getting Pearl Jam GA tickets, go to the Pearl Jam show. I'll try to get some video footage from the Jack West show. Will share that with you.  You will plenty of time to do both unless your hell bent on rail.   For all my GA experiences I have walked in around 6:30 and have gotten 3rd row Mikes side or 6th-8th row middle.  
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    edited July 2022

At the Toronto @pearljam show pre-party, I was given the opportunity to create and donate prints of my portrait of @mikemccreadypj All proceeds go to the @wishlistpj a fan run non-profit charity.This is my second opportunity with a PJ charity. @causethewavetohealeb and @wishlistpj #pearljam #mikemccready #artwork #originalart #fanart #torontopearljam #portrait

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    That’s awesome!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    That’s awesome!

Indeed! Hope there is a screen print edition run of this.
  • Options

"The fabulous Tim Au-Yeung has done it again! He will be donating prints of another one of his stellar pieces."

• Options
    2 months till Toronto! 
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,470
    demetrios said:
    2 months till Toronto! 
    As much as I wanna go, I feel you rushing the summer along 😁

2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Keep those Wishlist Preparty RSVPs coming! I’ve tried to reach out to all 750+ of you individually to invite you. (Check your DMs.) Some of you have replied directly to me and it looks like we’re going to have a great crowd.
    Thank you to everyone who has offered to donate raffle and auction prizes and to those who have agreed to volunteer. Everything is coming together nicely. The Rec Room is a great venue. I recently had a tour of our space and I’m stoked!
    Pictured here are the sweet Wishlist T-shirts that will be for sale at the preparty. They are currently occupying a stack of boxes in my front hall. I’m looking forward to getting them onto your bodies and out of my house.

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,470
    Those look pretty sweet!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,883
    Love the shirts. I am going to try to make it.
  • Options
    BLACK35 said:
    Those look pretty sweet!

Indeed! Totally picking one up.
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,347
    Just listed my tenclub tix on Ticketmaster sec 119… opting for bourbon and beyond since I have nashville the day before and I’m a huuuge sunny fan.  Cheers to whoever gets them enjoy!
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .