Options

information about the delivery of GA Ten Club tickets at the venue - Zurich Switzerland 2022.06.23

Hi,
I would like to know if someone could tell me how and when I'll receive informations about GA ten club tickets for the Zurich / Switzerland PJ concert next week (2022.06.23).
I originally got them thru the ten club drawning, in december 2019 for the original Zurich date (twice postponed).
I'm supposed to pick them up at the venue, right ? The venue asked me to send an email to tickets@tenclub.net. I did it twice but never received any answer.

Am I supposed to received an email a few days before the gig ?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Dan / Geneva

Comments

• Options
    AponeApone Posts: 580
    edited June 2022
    The 10C seem to be running a little later than usual but this info will be provided to you before the gig day.
    What has happened the last couple of tours is you will need to pick up tickets from the venue on the day of the gig from, say, 2pm.  Only the person who won the tickets can pick up their 2 tickets and on occasion you have had to show ID to confirm your identity.
    Also I would leave yourself plenty of time as some venues take longer than others to distribute tickets.  Amsterdam 2018 took me about 2 hours to get to the front of the line. Leeds 2014 was also slow
    Post edited by Apone on
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    DF140433DF140433 Posts: 2
    Thank you very much for your response and advice.
    I have indeed planned to arrive early at the venue.
    Thank you for sharing your experience.