This is what I found today when I googled, "Liam Gallagher, pissed"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0LSUTIWRQ

lol!!!
Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bestsanebestsane Posts: 131
    I like his voice and Oasis, but I don't like him. He's a fucked up arrogant piece of shit. His voice is very distinctive and it's hard to find a voice like that, I mean like we know the other Vedder being Stapp.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    you know there are people(on this board even) that have no regard for the gallagher boys at all. :p:D;). i don't know what's wrong with them really. :rolleyes:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    as if i needed more proof that oasis kicks fucking ass. :D
  • Options
    glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    any sentence containing the words "gallagher" and "awesome" must be

1. ignored (or)

yeah, 1.

what a dick
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Such an intelligent specimen, at least the video ridicules that other wanker Robbie Williams as well.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    i don't think anyone has ever denied the man's a prat.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    i don't think anyone has ever denied the man's a prat.

His mam did she seems to think he is nice and polite.:eek:
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    I love him.

*sigh*
    Cock Fight.
  • Options
    she's his mother. she loves him. they'll forgive even the most heinous characteristics of their child.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    larslars Posts: 524
    He´s a spoiled man city wanker....death to traitors
    You can´t trust a vegetarian.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Noels the funny, talented, erudite one... Liam can be funny but he needs to relax at times and maybe lose the tough veneer... but he can be fuckin funny at times!!

Oasis did a good thing to British music back in the 90's... if it wasnt for them then UB40 and Simply Red would still be ruling the airwaves... and they fucking suck
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    lars wrote:
    He´s a spoiled man city wanker....death to traitors

you mean he supports his home team, unlike 90% of Man Utd's 'fans'... :D:D hardly traitorous
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    The guy is a prick, and his band are over rated. I like definitely maybe and whats the story, but havent heard anything worthwhile aside from that.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208

that was hilarious.
  • Options
    larslars Posts: 524
    dunkman wrote:
    you mean he supports his home team, unlike 90% of Man Utd's 'fans'... :D:D hardly traitorous
    He´s a traitor because he is a spoiled city fan....no city fans are spoiled
    You can´t trust a vegetarian.
  • Options
    lee25lee25 Posts: 13
    lars wrote:
    He´s a traitor because he is a spoiled city fan....no city fans are spoiled

ha ha,

The band has made some excellent music,but they do act like dicks!!!!
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    Bunch of bloody fookin' wankas, the whole lot o' ya
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    You just don't get what they do, do you?

They just show how fucking great is to be a rock star and how music industry let them do what the hell they want because they are the Oasis brothers.

They're the best.

And I rather see this atitude, of "I'm the fucking best, my cd's rock the hell out", than the stupid and bullshit atitude of some recent rock bands that say that they're albuns are rather good or simply say that they tried to do a good album.
    Hey I, ooooooohhh, I'm still ALIIIIIVEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    This is what I found today when I googled, "Liam Gallagher, pissed"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0LSUTIWRQ

lol!!!

Yeah I like him...just for the fact that he doesn't give a fuck about what people think ..props to people like that..
    Too much emphasis on what politically correct and what not..he says fuck it..I'll do it if I like it..kinda like me..haha

Saw him once say to the media...If people like our records then great..if not then that's their own choice..so fuck em all!...lol
    Master of Zen
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    dunkman wrote:
    Noels the funny, talented, erudite one.

This is true. If you watch the DVD on Stop the Clocks with the two of the m being interviewed you can see that Liam has the mental capacity of a potato.
    I still love Oasis though.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,864
    I missed the Liam part and thought this about the Melon smashing Gallagher...my bad.
  • Options
    The guy's a Class A twat. Intimidating people who are just doing their jobs is out of order.

There must have been a period when John Lennon behaved like that otherwise Liam wouldn't do it. Fucking follower.

I wish he tried stuff like that with someone like Josh Homme or Ben Shepherd! Can you imagine the response?! They'd probably laugh their heads off before procedding to remove Liam of his!!
    "That f***ing guy makes me wanna puke, sending a statue of himself on tour: what the f*** is all that about? What a f***ing jerk. You know what I hope? I hope he's buggering Lisa Marie! Shit, that asshole Elvis must be rolling in his grave, F***er."

Chris Cornell doesn't like Michael Jackson.
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Liam Gallagher - what a WANKER!!

and he'd probably enjoy me saying that to him............
  • Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Liam Gallagher is like genital warts. Interesting to look at, but not somehting you want around. :)
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Binaural wrote:
    Liam Gallagher is like genital warts. Interesting to look at, but not somehting you want around. :)

lol, that's funny!
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,864
    I think we'll take your word on the wart thing
  • Options
    to me, he´s an awesome son of a b*tch
    ...can´t wear my mask, your first my last...
  • Options
    nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Binaural wrote:
    Best reply to date.

Liam is a talentless, nasal, boring wanker. His brother is the one with the talent (well for the first 2 albums). Be glad when Noel packs it in, then Liam will disappear.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Like the new record! Didn’t know Bonehead was in the band? Wish the brothers would bury the fookin hatchet & reform Oasis. 
    www.cluthelee.com