Alerts: 2022 - Camden - Fan to Fan drops

Comments

• rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    edited May 2022
    does anyone know for sure, if a pair is listed, can a buyer purchase only 1 of the 2?  or will they have to be sold as a pair?  thinking the latter but don't know.
    I thought you could just grab a single, but that pair was only going as a pair
    my guess is, they have to be purchased as they're listed.  so a seller can list 1 of their 2 tickets, but if both are listed together, they must be sold as a pair.  
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,076
    does anyone know for sure, if a pair is listed, can a buyer purchase only 1 of the 2?  or will they have to be sold as a pair?  thinking the latter but don't know.
    Buyer would have to purchase both if they were listed as a pair but could then keep one and resell one.  
  • Holland22Holland22 Posts: 6
    steven87 said:
    Just listed them- section 202, row p. They should appear any minute. Good luck!
    Had them in my cart, clicked to submit order/payment, then received an error message. So close!

Hopefully someone on here got them.
  • ontheroadontheroad Posts: 248
    1600 each for F2F? That’s what the site is listing 104 for right now.  I thought F2F were only face value?
    "I remember when you sang that song about today, now it's tomorrow and everything has changed." - Bu$hleaguer
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    ontheroad said:
    1600 each for F2F? That’s what the site is listing 104 for right now.  I thought F2F were only face value?
    F2F price is what the original buyer paid. Those were PJ Premium tickets that someone bought at that price and is now trying to sell through F2F. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,106
    I’m about to post the other pair- section 204, row n. Good luck!
    Looks like they’re live. Fingers crossed someone on here gets em!
  • heartofadogheartofadog Portland, OR Posts: 350
    Had two lawn tickets in my cart and received a message someone else grabbed 'em. DAMN. Hope it was someone here!
    1993: Portland, OR (09/06), Seattle, WA (12/07), Seattle, WA (12/08), Seattle, WA (12/09)
    1995: Seattle, WA (02/05)
    1996: Seattle, WA (09/16)
    1997:
    Oakland, CA (11/19)
    1998:
    Portland, OR (07/18), Seattle, WA (07/21), Seattle, WA (07/22)
    2000: Bellingham, WA (05/10), Vancouver, BC (05/11), Mountain View, CA (10/31), Portland, OR (11/02), Seattle, WA (11/05), Seattle, WA (11/06)
    2002: Seattle, WA (12/05), Seattle, WA (12/06), Seattle, WA (12/08), Seattle, WA (12/09)
    2003: Vancouver, BC (5/30), Seattle, WA (10/22), 
    2006: Portland, OR (07/20)
    2009: Berlin, DE (08/15), Seattle, WA (9/21), Seattle, WA (9/22)
    2010: Berlin, DE (06/30)
    2013: Los Angeles, CA (11/23), Los Angeles, CA (11/24), Portland, OR (11/29), Spokane, WA (11/30)
    2018: Seattle, WA (08/10)
    2022: Seattle, WA (2/22)
    Had two lawn tickets in my cart and received a message someone else grabbed 'em. DAMN. Hope it was someone here!
    fan to fan, or standard?  wondering if they are starting to release lawns, or are they allowing the lawns to be listed finally?
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    fan to fan, or standard?  wondering if they are starting to release lawns, or are they allowing the lawns to be listed finally?
    Just checked, I still can't list mine
  • yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,590
    Finally sold out. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• LiftedLifted Posts: 1,583
    I got that pair in 204 row N. Seats 9 &10. I've got 4 that I'm using already, but wanted to see if you can exceed the 4 ticket limit with f2f as im keeping my eye out for upgrades. If anyone has to have them, pm me and I'll try and release them to you at a specific time. Otherwise I'll post when I'm dropping in a bit.
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,059
    Lifted said:
    I got that pair in 204 row N. Seats 9 &10. I've got 4 that I'm using already, but wanted to see if you can exceed the 4 ticket limit with f2f as im keeping my eye out for upgrades. If anyone has to have them, pm me and I'll try and release them to you at a specific time. Otherwise I'll post when I'm dropping in a bit.
    So can you have more than 4?  I have a pair on my account and a single on my husbands.  Thought about doing similar to what you did just to see if I can get another pair.  But would rather not purchase unless I’m sure I want them. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
    Lifted said:
    werent you the guy calling people holding camden and msg tickets nerds?  and "save some for the rest of us"?  a week later you have 6 camden tickets.  not trying to be confrontational here, but which is it?
    Lifted said:
    werent you the guy calling people holding camden and msg tickets nerds?  and "save some for the rest of us"?  a week later you have 6 camden tickets.  not trying to be confrontational here, but which is it?
    No, I think @Lifted was the one being accused of being selfish for buying another pair. 
    Lifted said:
    No, I think @Lifted was the one being accused of being selfish for buying another pair. 
    correct, i think that was after he/she called camden and msg ticketholders nerds, and asked them to save some for the rest of us.  
    Lifted said:
    correct, i think that was after he/she called camden and msg ticketholders nerds, and asked them to save some for the rest of us.  
    I was the person who was accused of being selfish for buying an extra camden pair, but I have no idea what you're talking about regarding calling people nerds. Mustve been someone else.
    Lifted said:
    Oh, gotcha.  I didn’t see that. Must have been in another thread. 
    Lifted said:
    So can you have more than 4?  I have a pair on my account and a single on my husbands.  Thought about doing similar to what you did just to see if I can get another pair.  But would rather not purchase unless I’m sure I want them. 
    Yes, you can get more than 4 as I just found out. I dont think you can buy more than 4 premium or standard tickets, but no limit it seems on the f2f purchases.
    Lifted said:
    Lifted said:
    Yes, you can get more than 4 as I just found out. I dont think you can buy more than 4 premium or standard tickets, but no limit it seems on the f2f purchases.
    Great, thanks for that info. 
    Lifted said:
    Now I understand the nerd comments in this thread when I got my last pair. I didn't get the reference at the time. Someone is confusing me with a different member.
  • pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,786

Lifted said:
    Lifted said:
    Now I understand the nerd comments in this thread when I got my last pair. I didn't get the reference at the time. Someone is confusing me with a different member.
    I might be disappointed if they played for only 2 hours and included a bunch of slow acoustic ditties, but so far that doesn't seem to be the case. I hope it continues and pisses off a bunch of nerds holding camden and msg tickets....maybe they will become more accessible for the rest of us.

these are your words.  anyway, enjoy the shows. 
    Lifted said:
    Lifted said:
    I might be disappointed if they played for only 2 hours and included a bunch of slow acoustic ditties, but so far that doesn't seem to be the case. I hope it continues and pisses off a bunch of nerds holding camden and msg tickets....maybe they will become more accessible for the rest of us.

these are your words.  anyway, enjoy the shows. 
    Oh yes. I did say that. But, you're completely misinterpreting what I was expressing which is why I thought you were talking about someone else. 

The point of that statement was that it'd be great if enough people who are so hung up about setlists and the length of the shows (nerds) start selling off their tickets. It was a general statement, and yes, MSG, and camden at the time of the post were two shows im looking to acquire tickets for.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,018
    Thanks Lifted!

was able to snag a coordinated pair. Turned a crappy Monday upside down✌️
    Glad to hear a couple of people on here were able to snag tickets today! And for those of you still looking, I’m guessing drops will become much more frequent in the month or so before the show. 
    12 PJ premium seats now up in 104 row E for $1,150
  • CFO93CFO93 Posts: 153
    Single in 201, row D up now.
    It's an FTF ticket, but it's at $470...
  • JH171442JH171442 Posts: 254
    Will be releasing Camden 202 R around 9 am today. 
  • BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    9 Eastern?  Did I miss them?