Zurich, Rock Werchter, Frankfurt tix wanted

Hi everyone! I posted before about needing Berlin tix...thanks Apkirkland for your response!

if anyone has 2 tickets to any of these shows I’d be so grateful to trade or purchase.

Thanks! 
Tagged:

Comments

• RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 737
    edited May 2022
    Frankfurt you can buy on tickets.de, more than enough for sale
  • Thank you Robbert!  I just added that show to my trip but I’m not sure how I missed that.  Got them now though. Yay!

Zurich and Belgium are still wanted :)
    edited May 2022
    If you have the Ticketswap app ( i have it too ), you'll see that someone is selling 4 tickets for the Zurich show, seated tickets. Its sector S2.
    You can buy 1, 2, 3 or 4 tickets. 
    Dont know if seated is a problem. I think the sector aint bad. Second ring, Mike's side.
    Post edited by Robbert on
  • Thanks again Robbert! I got 2.  You’ve been a big help!
    No problem. Now Rock Werchter is a different story. Does it has to be Werchter? I can recommend Berlin/Waldbuhne. Been to both in 2018, Berlin was by far my favorite venue/show that year
  • We are going to Berlin already.   Very excited for that.  Werchter is just a festival I've always wanted to go.  Especially with PJ playing.  Just the Thursday is what we ate looking for but I'm very happy with having tickets to Berlin, Zurich,  Imola, and Frankfurt.   Plus Iggy Pop in Frankfurt too!
    Well see you in Berlin and Frankurt than. Goodluck with Werchter, i'll keep me eyes open for tiks