Options

2 tickets for San Diego show

dforster7dforster7 Posts: 4
edited April 2022 in Technical Stuff and Help
I have 2 tickets for San Diego show that I can't attend now, but I have no idea how to even transfer them.  ticketmaster won't allow it.
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,928
    "For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange beginning this Spring."

- Tickets are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable.
    Ticketmaster has partnered with Pearl Jam to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be non-transferable.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange beginning this Spring. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
    *Does not apply to shows in New York or Colorado.

• Options
    thanks for the reply.  I'm good with fan-to-fan ticket exchange, but its not available as far as I can tell.  Any idea what "beginning this Spring" is supposed to mean?  Show is May 3rd.
  • Options
    rd269014rd269014 Posts: 10
    edited April 2022
    Post edited by Sea on
This discussion has been closed.