Options

Ticket selling protocol

If I have to sell my lottery tickets (and man, do I hope I don't), what is 10c ticket protocol? I know it's face value only, but is it first come first serve? First to Venmo? First to bribe me?  :wink:  

I have tickets to MSG and Camden. I won't know until the very last minute if I can go or not. I do have some local friends I can likely sell to, but if I have to post them here, just want to see what's the acceptable process for selling to fellow 10c members. 

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
    If I sell on the forum it is first come first serve but it seems you are not even sure you are selling yet. 

Sent a PM on MSG.  You can sell those outright at any time since you can transfer

Camden is fan to fan only meaning you have to put them up there and anyone can grab them. If you have friends that you are close to there are ways to get them in. 
  • Options
    theebradnesstheebradness Quincy, IL originally from Weymouth, MA Posts: 278
    share your ticketbastard credentials. That's about the safest way to get them to specific people.
    Lollapalooza 1992 Mansfield MA
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Protocol would be the first to make a real offer, but they are your tickets you can sell them to whomever you want! Put me on that list for MSG if you decide to sell. ;)
  • Options
    share your ticketbastard credentials. That's about the safest way to get them to specific people.
    Yes, it’s easiest, but no way I’d do that unless i actually know the person or know someone who knows them and can vouch. Too many tix in my tm acct that I’d be afraid to lose because someone had access to my acct.

YMMV
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    jenjen5769jenjen5769 Posts: 108
    PJNB said:
    If I sell on the forum it is first come first serve but it seems you are not even sure you are selling yet. 

Sent a PM on MSG.  You can sell those outright at any time since you can transfer

Camden is fan to fan only meaning you have to put them up there and anyone can grab them. If you have friends that you are close to there are ways to get them in. 
    Thanks! This is pretty much what I figured, but wanted to make sure as these are my first 10c lottery win
  • Options
    drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
    How are you guys “selling on forum”? How do you get those tickets to the buyer? I thought the only way to resell tickets is to go through the TM/F2F processes?  Genuinely confused. 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,192
    why would someone buy tickets to a show they might not attend?  i get MSG since that was reschedule but Camden?  just baffles me sometimes.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    pjhawks said:
    why would someone buy tickets to a show they might not attend?  i get MSG since that was reschedule but Camden?  just baffles me sometimes.

It is good to have options.  
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,160
    pjhawks said:

Things come up, plans sometimes have to change.
  • Options
    ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 631
    MSG and Denver are freely transferable, and not on F2F, because of state laws in NY and CO.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,116
    Technically you don't even need to share credentials, if you can meet or know the person you are giving them too, you can login yourself into the TM app on their phone, and download the tickets to the phones wallet, then log out your TM account. 

Pretty easy to give the tickets to someone you know that way.
  • Options
    jenjen5769jenjen5769 Posts: 108
    pjhawks said:
    In my case, I bought the tickets and then found out my daughter is due with her first baby a few days later. She's due Sept 17th. 
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,837
    pjhawks said:

Because "might not attend" also means they might attend, and Pearl Jam tickets have been notoriously difficult to obtain for some shows?
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."