Options

Concert tips please?

First time seeing Eddie Vedder, New 10 club member. Going to Chicago show on 2/9. Is there usually any kind of early entry access or anything for 10 club members? Any advice or helpful tips would be awesome. I've been a fan for years and am so excited for this show! What are the chances of getting to meet him maybe after the show or something...? Any input you guys can offer will be much appreciated! 
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Pretty sure there won't be any early access available. As far as meeting Ed after the show? If you are willing to hang out for a few hours after the show, there is a slight chance you can get a glimpse of Ed leaving the venue. 

Welcome to the 10 club, and I am sure you are going to have a great time at the show!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,793
    edited February 2022
    Have a blast. Try to get up front right after the show and ask for picks or setlists. Look on the floor. Yep hang outside super late and Ed May wave to you. I did that prepandemic a couple times. Once didn't stay late enough. Another time i met him after 4am. He was cool to say hi to a small crowd of us and had a double handfull of picks he handed out. Surreal. Now with covid around he might keep his distance more.  Have fun and report back here with any details or ground scores.
    Post edited by Loujoe on
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,628
    Go to the pre-show gathering and meet other awesome Pearl Jam fans. 
  • Options
    Thanks you guys! I haven't been on the forum in a while, but thank you for the tips! I had an amazing time! Our seats were way up and back, but Ed acknowledged all of us up there by dedicating Room At The Top Of The World to us! Got some awesome merch. Didn't stay long enough to catch Ed, but it was still the best concert I've been to by far!