NEED TO GET RID OF MY LA TICKETS, BOTH NIGHTS, 6 TOTAL! FACE VALUE OF COURSE!

I've called and emailed Ten Club for past 2 weeks and Ticketmaster as well. Cannot get through to anyone. Hoping someone here can help or offer advice.  LA shows are coming up fast!

After waiting forever for new tour dates I was devastated to learn the new dates for the LA show.  They were announced too late for me to cancel a wedding out of state.  We planned a big family vacation, bringing my teenage daughters to a California for the first time as well as their first time seeing our favorite band Pearl Jam!  Ugh, sucks so bad! We’re fans from the very beginning and I’ve been a member of Ten Club for years and years.

Saw on the Ticketmaster site we can sell verified fan to fan. But there are no instructions nor date as to when.  Does anyone know any information?   It’s little less than a month away and I have:
 -2 tickets, May 6th @ The Forum, section 231, row 11, seat 1 and 2 
-4 tickets, May 7, @ The Forum, section, 222 row 17, seats 15 and 16 AND section 227 row 26 seats 11 and 12.

As you can imagine that’s a lot of money in tickets so would like to sell them, what I paid of course, as soon as possible!  Shows are less than a month away.  I’m sure they’ll go quick, but how do I sell them?

(Side note, tried to get tickets to NJ show, got the presale lottery… but when I queued up early there were already 2,000 people ahead of me!  That was crazy… for a verified lottery fan sale?!  Never seen that before.  And the Baltimore show was canceled, where I live, so this tour is kicking my ass!)
Linda Gessner

Comments

• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    edited April 2022
    Not supporting the fan2fan not being open, because that sucks, but wasn’t there a refund window still offered after new dates were announced?
    Post edited by drakeheuer14 on
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Not supporting the fan2fan not being open, because that sucks, but wasn’t their a refund window still offered after new dates were announced?
    I think people had a week. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    Fan to Fan is going to open up likely only 1-2 weeks before the show.  There are going to be a large number of tickets for sale at that time.  Unfortunately, your only option Is to wait for it to open, and hopefully someone will buy them off of you.  

Good luck
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,920
    :does his best not to point out that there are plenty of 200 section available, and the shows won't sell out:
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    lmg1313 said:
    I've called and emailed Ten Club for past 2 weeks and Ticketmaster as well. Cannot get through to anyone. Hoping someone here can help or offer advice.  LA shows are coming up fast!

After waiting forever for new tour dates I was devastated to learn the new dates for the LA show.  They were announced too late for me to cancel a wedding out of state.  We planned a big family vacation, bringing my teenage daughters to a California for the first time as well as their first time seeing our favorite band Pearl Jam!  Ugh, sucks so bad! We’re fans from the very beginning and I’ve been a member of Ten Club for years and years.

Saw on the Ticketmaster site we can sell verified fan to fan. But there are no instructions nor date as to when.  Does anyone know any information?   It’s little less than a month away and I have:
     -2 tickets, May 6th @ The Forum, section 231, row 11, seat 1 and 2 
    -4 tickets, May 7, @ The Forum, section, 222 row 17, seats 15 and 16 AND section 227 row 26 seats 11 and 12.

As you can imagine that’s a lot of money in tickets so would like to sell them, what I paid of course, as soon as possible!  Shows are less than a month away.  I’m sure they’ll go quick, but how do I sell them?

(Side note, tried to get tickets to NJ show, got the presale lottery… but when I queued up early there were already 2,000 people ahead of me!  That was crazy… for a verified lottery fan sale?!  Never seen that before.  And the Baltimore show was canceled, where I live, so this tour is kicking my ass!)

Interesting side note…for msg 2020 verified onsale, I had 27,000 ahead of me. Suffice to say I didn’t get floor tickets.
  • lmg1313lmg1313 Posts: 2
    Can we not reply back to commenters directly?  Anyhow, of course the refund window was in my junkmail...it came under a different email than my usual Ticketmaster emails and went straight to junk. Only when I was frustrated and did a search did I find it!  And the window was ridiculously and surprisingly short. And, something I did not expect at all was the announcement of the new dates came out so close to the actual concert dates!  (Give us time to rearrange our crazy busy lives and get out of and/or make new travel plans, etc.) I mean, I'm a reasonable person and rarely complain...and I know how incredibly complex it is to reschedule an entire tour (I have a little experience in back of house operations of big concert halls/arenas); BUT (here's the kicker for me) why did they have to sandbag dates obviously already rescheduled until they had dates for the ENTIRE tour.  They were all announced at once.  Just roll them out as they were confirmed!  Of course mine were the closest in time and broke my heart (and the entire family's) when it was in a few short weeks!  Travelling across the country to see them originally in the summertime with my teenagers to engagements that I could not get out of in the timeframe given (out of state family wedding) and kids couldn't miss school.

OK!  Back to original fan-to-fan-sale info!  This whole thing is convoluted, and this is my band!!  God I love them, seen them a ton of times but am crazy disappointed how they've handed this.  Both Ticketmaster and 10c have responded with "yes, there will be a verified fan to fan sale option available" BUT we have no more information to provide you.  Good luck essentially.  THEN, I log on to Ticketmaster and there are verified fan tickets for sale!!  JHC.  But you need a code to unlock.  What in the world is going on?!?  I'm a crafty bitch.  I figure shit out.  THIS is crazy and unnecessarily difficult and close to impossible. So, after hours and hours of spending time on this..I will continue to find this f-en elusive code to try not to eat hundreds and hundreds of dollars of tickets! 10c...you out there?!?!
    Linda Gessner
  • link93link93 Posts: 403
    lmg1313 said:
    Can we not reply back to commenters directly?  Anyhow, of course the refund window was in my junkmail...it came under a different email than my usual Ticketmaster emails and went straight to junk. Only when I was frustrated and did a search did I find it!  And the window was ridiculously and surprisingly short. And, something I did not expect at all was the announcement of the new dates came out so close to the actual concert dates!  (Give us time to rearrange our crazy busy lives and get out of and/or make new travel plans, etc.) I mean, I'm a reasonable person and rarely complain...and I know how incredibly complex it is to reschedule an entire tour (I have a little experience in back of house operations of big concert halls/arenas); BUT (here's the kicker for me) why did they have to sandbag dates obviously already rescheduled until they had dates for the ENTIRE tour.  They were all announced at once.  Just roll them out as they were confirmed!  Of course mine were the closest in time and broke my heart (and the entire family's) when it was in a few short weeks!  Travelling across the country to see them originally in the summertime with my teenagers to engagements that I could not get out of in the timeframe given (out of state family wedding) and kids couldn't miss school.

OK!  Back to original fan-to-fan-sale info!  This whole thing is convoluted, and this is my band!!  God I love them, seen them a ton of times but am crazy disappointed how they've handed this.  Both Ticketmaster and 10c have responded with "yes, there will be a verified fan to fan sale option available" BUT we have no more information to provide you.  Good luck essentially.  THEN, I log on to Ticketmaster and there are verified fan tickets for sale!!  JHC.  But you need a code to unlock.  What in the world is going on?!?  I'm a crafty bitch.  I figure shit out.  THIS is crazy and unnecessarily difficult and close to impossible. So, after hours and hours of spending time on this..I will continue to find this f-en elusive code to try not to eat hundreds and hundreds of dollars of tickets! 10c...you out there?!?!
    That’s not fan 2 fan. That hasn’t opened yet. Good luck on selling tickets when it does. Unfortunately fan 2 fan doesn’t let you sell for less than you paid. I’m afraid for many of these shows if you aren’t selling GA or decent lowers people are going to be stuck and lose their money.