2 tix together for Sat: section 203

just hoping to make my money back after the crazy fees: 200/each

hit me up if interested!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    EvilRabbitEvilRabbit Posts: 286
    edited April 2022
    Edit: Shoot never mind. I actually need three or four tickets for Saturday not Friday
    Post edited by EvilRabbit on
    Are you a screenwriter?
    www.screenplaymechanic.com
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,933
    - Tickets are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable.
    Ticketmaster has partnered with Pearl Jam to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be non-transferable.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange beginning this Spring. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
    *Does not apply to shows in New York or Colorado.

• Options
    when is the fan to fan to ticket exchange?? right now I have two sets both of which I cannot attend and Ticketmaster customer service is saying I need to file a claim with the insurance.  Id rather sell them at face value.
  • Options
    inlimbo27inlimbo27 Posts: 10
    Thoconn15 said:
    when is the fan to fan to ticket exchange?? right now I have two sets both of which I cannot attend and Ticketmaster customer service is saying I need to file a claim with the insurance.  Id rather sell them at face value.
    Been wondering the same! Why can’t I offload these on to another fan at face? Is it bc all of the tickets are at premium price levels? This is so unlike Pearl Jam 😞
  • Options
    inlimbo27inlimbo27 Posts: 10
    Sea said:
    - Tickets are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable.
    Ticketmaster has partnered with Pearl Jam to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be non-transferable.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange beginning this Spring. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
    *Does not apply to shows in New York or Colorado.

I will meet them at the venue!!!
  • Options
    Hi. I am in need of 1 ticket for LA 2. Long time fan. Please help. Thanks!
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    inlimbo27 said:
    Thoconn15 said:
    Been wondering the same! Why can’t I offload these on to another fan at face? Is it bc all of the tickets are at premium price levels? This is so unlike Pearl Jam 😞
    Also wondering this... where is the fan to ticket exchange??
  • Options
    Yardboy1Yardboy1 Honolulu Posts: 58
    Any luck with the fan 2 fan on Ticketmaster?