Options

Incubus Vault help!

Hugh Freaking DillonHugh Freaking Dillon Posts: 14,010
edited January 2011 in Other Music
Anyone have access to this? I bought Monuments and Melodies, and I got into the vault, but it is very difficult to navigate AND very slow. It says you can download "500 rare or unreleased videos, mp3's and photos". So far, I could only find 25 mp3's.

Anyone have an exhaustive list of the music that's available to download (as many of the things that are in there are only streaming, you can't download them!)?
Gimli 1993
Fargo 2003
Winnipeg 2005
Winnipeg 2011
St. Paul 2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    I ran into the same problem when I bought the CD when it first came out in 09. Most of it was just streaming then. I think it was an idea that they never fully realized.

Would have been cool to hear full shows and such.
  • Options
    yeah, it almost seemed to me that it was a ploy to get you to buy whole shows. "here, we'll give you 3 tracks from this bootleg to whet your whistle, and if you like it, here's the link to buy the rest!"

not impressed.
    kasedoug wrote:
    I ran into the same problem when I bought the CD when it first came out in 09. Most of it was just streaming then. I think it was an idea that they never fully realized.

Would have been cool to hear full shows and such.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    just found my download code. didn't realize they did away with the enjoyincubus.com url. now they're incubushq. oh well. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com