Options

Where are my 2020 tickets?

The tickets I bought for the ST LOUIS 2020 show aren't in my account "My tickets".  How do I get them back and use them for the 2022 STL show?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    edited March 2022
    They should be in your Ticketmaster wallet.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Yeah.  No. Not there. I have proof I paid the $242 in January 2020. I remember getting the tix. Since then, new phone. New phone #. New Apple ID. No tix in my PJ nor Ticketmaster account. 
  • Options
    digglesodiggleso Stoughton, MA Posts: 12
    Yeah.  No. Not there. I have proof I paid the $242 in January 2020. I remember getting the tix. Since then, new phone. New phone #. New Apple ID. No tix in my PJ nor Ticketmaster account. 
    If you get a resolotion please let me know. Ill do the same..... I had a pair to MSG that show in my walltet but when i click on the link it shows "voided".  Been thru 10c, Ticketmaster and Ticketstoday and still trying to get help.  Ticketstoday told me they were automtically refunded in Nov 2020 (basically a glitch) and therby Voided.  Had I reached out sooner they could have reversed it. Since I NEVER requested a refund I didnt realize this was a glitch..... and I have been waiting for the new date for 2+ yrs.  Needless to say im crushed and hoping this will somehow get reversed.
  • Options
    MaddmattMaddmatt Posts: 2
    Ditto on resolution. Ticketstoday refunded my 10C tickets to the Denver show without my consent. I NEVER requested a refund. Basically told me too bad so sad.  Tickets are gone. That’s BS because blocks of tickets are made available before the shows.  This is devastating. We’ve all been waiting for an end to the pandemic and the PJ show was going to highlight that moment in history. My concert days are done. Ticketmaster has screwed me over for the last time. Good bye Ten Club  It was a nice run. 
  • Options
    If you haven't already, check your original order emails.  You have to actually click a button that says "claim tickets" from that email.  Found my email from 2020.  They weren't in my TM when I first looked, but after clicking that "claim tickets" button, they are there now.  Hope that helps.

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    shacker11 said:
    If you haven't already, check your original order emails.  You have to actually click a button that says "claim tickets" from that email.  Found my email from 2020.  They weren't in my TM when I first looked, but after clicking that "claim tickets" button, they are there now.  Hope that helps.

My issue is, I did claim my tickets from the email and they are in my TM account; but I tried to add them to my Google pay to make it easier to access at the event in case there is access issue; they were there, checked again a few days later, they were there, checked them last night. GONE.  I can still access them via TM but again what if there is a connection issue at the show and I have a hard time accessing TM?  Anyone else have this issue?  The show is not till September and I have no idea whether or not I will be able to access the tix on the day of the show.