edited April 2022 in Other Music
All done! It’s out there
officially now 
www.cluthelee.com
Post edited by 2-feign-reluctance on

Comments

• Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,165
    I don't download music unless it's a code that came with a record. Is $25 the usual price for this sort of thing. I'd definitely purchase if there was a physical release. I got the email and he obviously wants it out before the shows but I don't want to spend the money twice and will hopefully buy a physical edition one day. I would rather pay more to preorder the vinyl a year in advance and get a download now. It does sound like there might never be a physical edition or at least not in the foreseeable future.
  • Options
    axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 404
    He said on instagram that there will be vinyl „eventually“, but it takes 1 year to produce the records. 

25 USD is too much for a download, especially when you only get mp3. It should be on Spotify and others next week, so I will wait. 
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,493
    It’s pretty good 

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    No way I'm buying the download, but I'm really looking forward to hearing it once it hits Spotify. If I really like it I'll definitely buy the vinyl.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    No way I'm buying the download, but I'm really looking forward to hearing it once it hits Spotify. If I really like it I'll definitely buy the vinyl.
    Kind of how I feel as well. 
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Happy to share with a few folks that want to hear it. PM me. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,284
    I'm still not sure how I feel about listening to Ryan Adams again. I wish him well, but shit went real dark for a long while.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,007
    goldrush said:
    I'm still not sure how I feel about listening to Ryan Adams again. I wish him well, but shit went real dark for a long while.
    I'm in the same boat. Even though I'm assuming the FBI cleared him because no charges were brought against him, I have lost interest in his music. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    goldrush said:
    That's where I am as well. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LukinFan said:
    goldrush said:
    I'm in the same boat. Even though I'm assuming the FBI cleared him because no charges were brought against him, I have lost interest in his music. 
    I would say Wednesdays was his best record in years and worth a listen, will listen to Chris some time.

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    FR181798 said:
    LukinFan said:
    goldrush said:
    I would say Wednesdays was his best record in years and worth a listen, will listen to Chris some time.

PM me! I will share! 
    www.cluthelee.com