Options

Petition for Pearl Jam in the UK in 2007

2»

Comments

• Options
    Peter CPeter C Posts: 238
    Count me in but why manchester etc,how about down in Plymouth?? But i'll be over the moon if they play Cardiff again,great venue and the boys enjoyed Wales.
    London 1996 Cardiff 2000 Paris 2006 and London 2007.
  • Options
    EvvoEvvo Posts: 193
    ^^ I'm with him.
  • Options
    Still buzzing from Paris and cant wait another 6 years so please come back to the UK. Brixton would be amazing!

It would be great if they opened Wembley Stadium but the way thats going, we probably would be waiting another 6 years!!
    Underneath this smile lies everything........... all my hopes, anger, pride and shame
  • Options
    Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    I add my name to the list
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    sorry for excluding all you people from ireland, scotland and wales i just don't know any of the venues in those areas

well apart from Wembley you didnt list venues anyway.. :confused:

you could have easily typed in Glasgow.... theres more chance of them playing in Glasgow than in fucking nottingham...

if they do play in UK next year then Border Patrol will be looking out for MANCHESTER 2000 ;):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    anyone knows where I can find a flag with the London tube symbol on?
    Then I'll add London Calling and display it front row in Athens :D
    (not back in the UK until after Berlin..would have done it sooner)
  • Options
    I really hope there is a second leg in Europe and that it includes some shows in the UK......most festival headliners follow up those appearances with a later tour.

I don't like the chances of them playing many of the venues folk have mentioned in this thread though. I know they did Astoria but that was intentionally low key to create a buzz for the album. It's more likely to be a couple of Wembley Arena shows, Glasgow SECC, maybe Manchester, Cardiff or Birmingham arenas too.
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    siochan wrote:
    spend a month touring UK and Ireland would be immense fun !!

Seconded!
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yeah play the UK.....so I can go sleep in Dunks house :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yeah play the UK.....so I can go sleep in Dunks house :D

Al... its actually a good central base.. 1 hour(ish) to Glasgow/Edinburgh... 1.5 hours to Newcastle... 2.5 hours Manchester.... 4 hours London (train)!!

Itd still be hotels for me when they play... i have to have a wee drink.. but i have to go to all of them in the UK!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Al... its actually a good central base.. 1 hour(ish) to Glasgow/Edinburgh... 1.5 hours to Newcastle... 2.5 hours Manchester.... 4 hours London (train)!!

Itd still be hotels for me when they play... i have to have a wee drink.. but i have to go to all of them in the UK!!!

Cool. I don't give a fuck where I am as long as I have a beer or two and PJ.....oh and of course you dunk ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    please come back. I was lucky to go to astoria, leeds, verona and milan.

Come back to london as not enough of the poeple in the uk got a chance to see you.

i have not had enough!!!

Please, Please, Please

Milan the loudest, verona the most beautiful!
  • Options
    I am so hoping they come back to the Uk next year - i can't wait any longer!!!
  • Options
    2 Festival shows just isn't enough, in my humble opinion.
  • Options
    xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UK Posts: 191
    I have been lucky enough to see them at the Astoria, Jools Holland recording (where I met Ed) and Reading this year. Am I satisfied? NO! I WANT MORE! COME BACK!
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
  • Options
    Play where you feel like playing, when you feel like playing... I just hope it's in the UK :D
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • Options
    Please come back to the UK next year - we need a proper tour - the festivals were not enough this year!!
    Manchester 4/6/2000

and then wait 6 years...

Leeds 25/8/2006
    Paris 11/9/2006
    Wembley 18/6/2007
    Check out the Wembley Blog here - http://pjwembley.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    sheperds bush empire would be good for a smallish show.
    play anywhere, just play here please please please.
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    it has to happen...withdrawl has set in
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
  • Options
    I am definitely getting PJ withdrawal symptoms already!! Come to the UK in 2007 pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!