Options

10 Club 2022 North American Presale Issue

I'm a member and log in through my 10 Club membership, then log in through my Ticketmaster, but am only allowed to sign up Ticketmaster Public Verified Fan Sale & request shows/.
It doesn't take me to dates to select tickets for possible shows I'm requesting. Is anyone else having problems or know what I am doing wrong? I'm following the detailed process they e-mailed members today. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Comments

• Options
    DH165420DH165420 Posts: 4
    Same deal here. Any luck?
  • Options
    I did.
    Click on- Special ticket pre-sale for all dates on the tour begins today for all eligible Pearl Jam Ten Club Members.

Choose your shows and good luck.
  • Options
    ehaysehays Posts: 1
    Im still having issues
  • Options
    tsilkowtsilkow Posts: 19
    You have to click on US in Step 2 than select show-but I am having to be allowed to have only one show request-all others get canceled
  • Options
    It seems for 10C members we are only allowed to select one show??? 
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,922

Support

For presale site questions, please email Ten Club’s Ticketmaster Presale Support at tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com or visit the blog for helpful info. If you have questions about your Ten Club account, contact Ten Club customer service by email at tickets@tenclub.net.

Thanks

• Options
    That is not answering my question-why am I only able to request only 1 show when it clearly states I can enter for more than one?  Can anyone answer this question please?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Szar76Szar76 Posts: 1
    None of this is working for me - it says you are supposed to be able to register through 5pm PST today, but the url just redirects to the main peraljam.com site, and the only links I can find take me the TicketMaster verified ticket registration - not the pre-sale.

Can anyone help??
  • Options
    I just got notified that I got two tickets for the Camden NJ Show!