Options

“Start refund request” button

Can someone please tell me where I can find the elusive button on the website called “start refund request”?  I need to request a refund for the Arizona show and I can’t find this button anywhere.  The first email I got said that an email would be received from Ticketmaster telling how to request a refund.  Obviously this is incorrect and now I’m stuck without any guidance.  Where in the heck is this button?  I’ve waited two years to get my money back.  If anybody can help me I would be very very grateful.  Thank you.  Mark

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,769
    its not on this website. its within the ticketfuckers website
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    MS294728MS294728 Posts: 20
    How in the hell is anybody getting a refund?  I can’t be the only one.  Ten Club please take notice that your instructions were vague and honestly absolutely incorrect.  Please take care of your fans.  I’m asking please help me.  Today is the last day for a refund.   I waited two years.  This is very sad.