Options

Eddie & The Earthlings Setlist Thread - Inglewood (L.A) @ the YouTube Theater, 02/25/22

13»

Comments

• Options
    ceska said:
    Looks like a great setlist. I've always thought of Baby Don't Do It as a "Who" song. (I know it's a cover). Wouldn't be surprised if Ed was most familiar with the version they recorded during the Who's Next sessions.

Ha, I agree, it's not a Save It For Later tag unless Ed actually sings the full "Save It For Later" chorus. Bonus for when he does a verse too.
    EV is a fan of the Band. The performance was true to the song version off Stage Fright, not Marvin Gaye or the Who. 
    There was a time the Band version of the song was played quite consistently on Sirius/XM PJ Radio.  

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,432
    Say what you will about Los Angeles, but we get the lion's share of "special" shows in terms of special guest appearances!
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,175
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Say what you will about Los Angeles, but we get the lion's share of "special" shows in terms of special guest appearances!
    You sure did!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22