Options

Eddie & The Earthlings Setlist Thread - Seattle N2, Benaroya Hall, 02/22/22 (PST)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,928
    edited February 2022
    SOLAT319 said:
    Go Animal said:
    16. I GOT ID (with 'Cinnamon Girl' tag?!)

Shout out to Uncle Neil🙌

I mean it’s one thing to do Pearl Jam songs by himself when he was doing those previous solo tours, but doing it with other people in the background as a full band…yeah I don’t know. Just doesn’t sit right with me. 

Then again those aren’t my songs. They are his songs. I guess he can do whatever the fuck he wants with them 😂
    No, I get it. BUT, it helps to remember that he's doing songs where he wrote the whole of, or a good portion of before they were polished. Hell, he wrote Better Man before he joined PJ. So, I'm good with him playing Porch, Wishlist, In My Tree, NFY, and I Got Shit since he was the primary composer. The only where I was like "nahhhh, I think Jeff & Stone should be here" was Smile :D
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    Go Animal said:
    SOLAT319 said:
    Go Animal said:
    16. I GOT ID (with 'Cinnamon Girl' tag?!)

Shout out to Uncle Neil🙌

I mean it’s one thing to do Pearl Jam songs by himself when he was doing those previous solo tours, but doing it with other people in the background as a full band…yeah I don’t know. Just doesn’t sit right with me. 

Then again those aren’t my songs. They are his songs. I guess he can do whatever the fuck he wants with them 😂
    No, I get it. BUT, it helps to remember that he's doing songs where he wrote the whole of, or a good portion of before they were polished. Hell, he wrote Better Man before he joined PJ. So, I'm good with him playing Porch, Wishlist, In My Tree, NFY, and I Got Shit since he was the primary composer. The only where I was like "nahhhh, I think Jeff & Stone should be here" was Smile :D
    Good point…also Dirty Frank 😂
    and as for Betterman, yeah that one never bothered me. That is HIS song. I actually love the BAD RADIO version of that song. 
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options

I thought I’d feel the same. But it didn’t turn out that way. They did a good job!

Also Andrew Watt wails on the guitar. Really excited to see his influence on the new album. Dueling guitars with McCready might be insane. 
  • Options

I thought I’d feel the same. But it didn’t turn out that way. They did a good job!

Also Andrew Watt wails on the guitar. Really excited to see his influence on the new album. Dueling guitars with McCready might be insane. 
    Andrew Watt's guitar solo for Isn't it a Pity was top 3 moment for me last night...very Prince inspired up there!