Announcing Eddie Vedder the Earthlings Tour 2022

1789101113»

Comments

• For LA, the cheapest fan tix are $152.80 so TM lists their cheapest platinum for $150. LOL
  • Don’t know if this has been addresssed I earlier or in another thread but how does one get their commemorative ticket? Going to night 2 of Chicago tonight and this is my first time getting the commemorative ticket with my purchase so I don’t want to miss it somewhere.
    2007 Lollapalooza
    2009 Chicago I-II
    2013 Wrigley
    2014 Moline, St Paul, Milwaukee
    2015 Chicago (Ed-An Evening Celebrating The Who)
    2016 Wrigley I-II
    2018 Wrigley II
    2022 Chicago II (Ed & Earthlings), Hamilton, Nashville
    2023 Chicago I-II, Austin I-II

2024 Vegas I-II, Wrigley I-II, Philly I-II
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,012
    Don’t know if this has been addresssed I earlier or in another thread but how does one get their commemorative ticket? Going to night 2 of Chicago tonight and this is my first time getting the commemorative ticket with my purchase so I don’t want to miss it somewhere.
    Id presume TM will mail it to you
  • Awesome thanks!
    2007 Lollapalooza
    2009 Chicago I-II
    2013 Wrigley
    2014 Moline, St Paul, Milwaukee
    2015 Chicago (Ed-An Evening Celebrating The Who)
    2016 Wrigley I-II
    2018 Wrigley II
    2022 Chicago II (Ed & Earthlings), Hamilton, Nashville
    2023 Chicago I-II, Austin I-II

2024 Vegas I-II, Wrigley I-II, Philly I-II
  • For those that attended Chicago last night.   Can you please confirm what time the show ended ?   Coordinating my expectations to convey to the babysitter what time we will be home.   (I'm old)
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,541
    For those that attended Chicago last night.   Can you please confirm what time the show ended ?   Coordinating my expectations to convey to the babysitter what time we will be home.   (I'm old)
    Pretty sure right around 11:30
  • tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 879
    For those that attended Chicago last night.   Can you please confirm what time the show ended ?   Coordinating my expectations to convey to the babysitter what time we will be home.   (I'm old)
    Pretty sure right around 11:30
    Yepp roughly 9:05-11:30 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Wow.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    JimmyV said:
    Wow.

Wow indeed!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • KL159781KL159781 Posts: 118
    At least these people got back a little if their money if they sold. Take a look at all the LA fan to fan tickets, that can’t be sold for under face value, and it’s safe to say some of those people will be out $400-500.
  • fl247556fl247556 Posts: 265
    Hope they will come in Europe in the futur !
    freddie vedder
  • JimmyV said:
    Wow.

That may be worth a flight to Chicago 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    I hope they come to Canada too down the road.
  • JimmyV said:
    Wow.

Ed did say in the '90s that he wanted to keep tickets to his shows around $20.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
    ddeschler said:
    JimmyV said:
    Wow.

Ed did say in the '90s that he wanted to keep tickets to his shows around $20.

WOW!  :o  Hope to see those tickets prices for his next Pearl Jam shows.
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    Just a quick blurb to say how impressive the Earthling's tour was. While the musicianship was expectedly stellar I'm speaking more about the songs and overall show they presented. It was a brand new bag.

I've been fortunate to see Eddie play solo 10+ times. He's always delivered a high quality show yet with no new music setlists had grown stale. Fast forward to 2021/22....not only were new songs introduced into his repertoire but the entire show remapped. New soundtrack. New album. New songs. New covers. New sound.

Eddie's creative output during the Covid years has been remarkable and lifted his live show to a new level. If you didn't see The Earthlings on this tour make sure to catch them the next time around - the human locomotive that is Chad Smith alone is worth the price of admission. Big props to Eddie for continuing to push his boundaries and much gratitude for taking us along for the ride :sunglasses:

Last show of the tour! This was an unforgettable run!! I didn’t want it to end! Best shows with the best group of people! I am truly honored to be an Earthling. Thank you to everyone for such an incredible experience. More to come!!! @eddievedder @thisiswatt @chadsmithofficial @pluralone_official @thegingerman222 @dancleary79 #eddievedderandtheearthlings #2022

Nice shot!