Options

Does anybody know well Bercy's venue in Paris ?

JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
... because I have seats for the showof next week and I am wondering where will be my seat... Does somebody know where there is a plan or something ?
(the one on bercy's website is ridiculous..)
2006: Antwerp, Paris
2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
2009: Rotterdam, London
2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Julien wrote:
    ... because I have seats for the showof next week and I am wondering where will be my seat... Does somebody know where there is a plan or something ?
    (the one on bercy's website is ridiculous..)
    Didn't find a better map.

Been there two times. Even if you're at the back, the view there is better than most seats in Antwerp or Arnhem. Don't know why, but that's the impression I had. Sound is better too.

They do number their seat rows in a weird way. Row 1 is the worst row, the higher numbers are closer to the stage. I once had an extra ticket for row 20 and sold that one. I kept a ticket for the second row. When I got there the second row was the highest row, row 20 was front row. :P
  • Options
    thanks Mathieu...
    I will see. i was once seated (not last week, I was front row !) in Sportpaleis and the seats are bad and quite "far" from the stage...
    never been to Bercy. what's the size of this place ? Something like 15.000 ?
  • Options
    Mathieu is totally right, high numbers rows are the best... I didn't find any maps to see my seat numbers... what's on your ticket?
  • Options
    thanks.
    My tickets say: porte O, Rang 21, Places 49 & 50..
    Do you think that's good ?
    Yours ?
  • Options
    great yes! you shoud be at the first or second row, on the side, I'll be behind you porte O, row 18, place 51
  • Options
    great... you won't be far from me..
    See you (?) next monday.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    yes sure! if you want to meet people from the board, I'll be waiting for them at 2 pm, otherwise you will recognize me with my black red and white PJ soccer shirt, from 98 tour
  • Options
    I will be in Paris from Sunday. Still don't know exactly what time I'll be there at bercy. it's not urgent since i have numbered seats, and I'll be with my girlfriend, 5 months pregnant. Anyway, I will certainly come quite soon to meet people (my hotel is near bercy).
    Cheers
  • Options
    same for me, I'll arrive on sunday, and I'm staying at the hotel claret
  • Options
    same hotel... LOL... see you there then..
  • Options
    nice place yes! see you :-)
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    We had seated, but we've upgraded to standing.

If anyone wants two seated tickets, then message me... :o)
  • Options
    Julien wrote:
    I will be in Paris from Sunday. Still don't know exactly what time I'll be there at bercy. it's not urgent since i have numbered seats, and I'll be with my girlfriend, 5 months pregnant. Anyway, I will certainly come quite soon to meet people (my hotel is near bercy).
    Cheers

Well let's get straight to the point of the subject. I noticed on a thread that you said that you were attending the show in bercy in a week. Besides you mentioned that your girl is pregnant and that you got seats.

Here comes the funny part, my girl is pregnant in the 5th month as well and we're sleeping in a nearby hotel as well (mercure-bercy). Of course we're attending the show too.

As we were in antwerp as well we found out that it was quite difficult for her to endure the concert because we had 10c tickets and were all up front.

Why am I telling you all this? Well I was lucky enough to get 10c tickets for the Paris show as well and I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea if we ("the guys") could take advantage of my 10c tickets and witness the show from the best place in the house while our girls can sit quietly during the show and enjoy the shoe in a more calm way.

Let me know if you're interested!
  • Options
    On a side-note, I'm staying there too! On my todd
  • Options
    heallven wrote:
    same for me, I'll arrive on sunday, and I'm staying at the hotel claret

see u there .....be there sat - tues

i'll more than likely have the whilte elements t-shirt on with a cheesy grin
    from the excitement
    don't be shy to say hello anybody
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
  • Options
    DunDun Posts: 48
    heallven wrote:
    nice place yes! see you :-)
    Je t'ai écrit un message sur le site idtgv - là je suis Nuadha!

So many people on the 10:29 train from Marseille to Paris on Sunday?
  • Options
    phatucini wrote:
    ...not a bad idea if we ("the guys") could take advantage of my 10c tickets and witness the show from the best place in the house while our girls can sit quietly during the show and enjoy the shoe in a more calm way.
    Let me know if you're interested!

Yes yes yes !!! i am definitely interested...!!!
    (I sent you a PM).
    Cheers.
  • Options
    I have a question about the rows. I have seated tickets (porte A, rang 25) so i guess that means row 25. From what people were saying, high numbers are the best, so I guess i would be close to the front row, directly across from the stage.

I'm trying to find standing tickets because i thought seated tickets might not be as fun - but if my seated tickets are good, should i just stay with those?

I'm coming over from the states and have no idea about the venue. Could someone that has been there let me know?

Thanks!
    Columbia, MD/2000; Nassau County, NY/2003; Philly/2005; Camden I/2006; Washington, DC/2006; Paris/2006; London/2007; Tampa/2008; DC/2008; MSG I & MSG II/2008; Boston/ 2008