Options

Milan Setlist

13»

Comments

• Options
    im excited by this unknown acoustic song.... maybe the first of the avocado outtakes???

I'm very curious about it too. Dunno if it would be an outtake. My money is on a cover. Possibly a Who cover.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    a friend of mine there sent me an sms with unemployable instead of big wave in the main set.
    concert is over.
    leash, RITFW, YL.
    2006-09-14 - Bologna, ITA
    2006-09-16 - Verona, ITA
    2006-09-19 - Turin, ITA
    2006-09-20 - Pistoia, ITA
    2006-09-26 - Zagreb, HR
    2007-06-13 - Chorzow, PL
    2007-06-15 - Venice, ITA :(
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Cool. Must have confused them. Good to see both songs in the set (BW and Unemployable). They're both awesome.

I too think that the unknown song is probably some cover.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    :) This looks good!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    LOL - I claim no responsibility *runs off to edit first post*

Jezus, can you edit Satchell's post??

Done.
    Seems there was a mistake in the song relayed but that there was a song anyway.
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    Nice set. No nothingman though which is kind of a bummer. It sounds so amazing on the 2000 boot.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    Yellow Ledbetter
  • Options
    Dercheef wrote:
    Nice set. No nothingman though which is kind of a bummer. It sounds so amazing on the 2000 boot.

Such a beautiful song in general. Its too bad it hasn't gotten so much play this tour.
  • Options
    Satchell wrote:
    Done.
    Seems there was a mistake in the song relayed but that there was a song anyway.

O gifted men, vainglorious for first place,
    how short a time the laurel crown stays green

A breath of wind is all there is to fame
    here upon earth: it blows this way and that,
    and when it changes quarter it changes name.
    -Dante
    Dublin 23/08/2006
    Leeds 25/08/2006
  • Options
    wow not a bad show.
    Thanks for the relay Satchell and Bridgey!! Great work :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    OK - show over, I'll go to bed.

I'll be in Torino on tuesday, I'll try to relay to Satchell something like 3 songs by 3.

Jezus
  • Options
    Satchell wrote:
    OK - show over, I'll go to bed.

I'll be in Torino on tuesday, I'll try to relay to Satchell something like 3 songs by 3.

Jezus

Good night, thanks and have fun!!!
  • Options
    blue_rainblue_rain London Posts: 163
    thanks everyone! i so wish i was there but following it on the board helps soothe my post-tour blues.
    "Is my band ready to kick it?" Stone Gossard

28/Oct/96, 29/May/00, 04/Jun/00, 28/Jun/00, 30/Jun/00, 02/Jul/03, 03/Jul/03, 05/Jul/03, 08/Jul/03, 09/Jul/03, 20/Apr/06, 27/Aug/06, 09/Sep/06, 13/Sep/06, 12/Jun/07, 13/Jun/07, 18/Jun/07, 26/Jun/07, 28/Jun/07, 02/Apr/08 (Ed), 03/Apr/08 (Ed), 11/Aug09, 13/Aug/09, 17/Aug/09, 18/Aug/09, 25/Jun/10
  • Options
    Last info : all the posters (from Dublin to Italy) including Klausen's Spain/Portugal were sold at this show.
  • Options
    Satchell wrote:
    Last info : all the posters (from Dublin to Italy) including Klausen's Spain/Portugal were sold at this show.

wow thats weird.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    maybe there isnt the same poster obsession in Europe as there is here.
  • Options
    maybe there isnt the same poster obsession in Europe as there is here.

yeah the merchandising frenzy doesn't really happen over here, I could have bought the limited edition hoodie after the show... too bad I didn't have the cash.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    nice show !!!!!!!! nice move of DTE to the end instead of in the first 6 !! and solat arrrrrr i'm waiting for the next UK tour to hear that one :o
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Sounds like a good show!! How was the crowd?

Edit: Oops.. that would be in fanviews once there are some!
  • Options
    taken from synergy

Set List: Go, Last Exit, Save You, World Wide Suicide, Corduroy, Severed Hand, Unemployable, Even Flow, I Am Mine, Man Of The Hour, MFC, Daughter/(Another Brick in the Wall Part 2 by Pink Floyd), Faithful, Comatose, State of Love and Trust, Why Go

1st encore: Picture In A Frame (by Tom Waits), Parachutes, Black, Crazy Mary (by Victoria Williams), Given To Fly, Alive
    2nd encore: Do The Evolution, Big Wave, Leash, Rocking in the Free World (by Neil Young), Yellow Ledbetter

PICTURE IN A FRAME IS ONE Of my favorite fucking tom waits songs. Wow, thats fucking incredible!
  • Options
    taken from synergy

Set List: Go, Last Exit, Save You, World Wide Suicide, Corduroy, Severed Hand, Unemployable, Even Flow, I Am Mine, Man Of The Hour, MFC, Daughter/(Another Brick in the Wall Part 2 by Pink Floyd), Faithful, Comatose, State of Love and Trust, Why Go

1st encore: Picture In A Frame (by Tom Waits), Parachutes, Black, Crazy Mary (by Victoria Williams), Given To Fly, Alive
    2nd encore: Do The Evolution, Big Wave, Leash, Rocking in the Free World (by Neil Young), Yellow Ledbetter

PICTURE IN A FRAME IS ONE Of my favorite fucking tom waits songs. Wow, thats fucking incredible!

I guess its no longer an "unknown accoustic song".
  • Options
    'Picture in a Frame'! I love that song... so simple but so beautiful!
  • Options
    yosi wrote:
    I guess its no longer an "unknown accoustic song".

even better than an unkown acoustic song:)

an of you who dont know who tom waits is, i suggest you start looking in to him:)
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'Picture in a Frame'! I love that song... so simple but so beautiful!

will be very interesting to see how they did it!
  • Options
    Definitely! But it is a song that suits Ed's singing... Gonna have to listen to the boot just for that!