So how about those fan club singles *edit* THAT I FINALLY GOT!!

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    aidt17 said:
    demetrios said:o
    Glad to see them finally arriving across the globe.

Who else are still waiting?
    Still waiting in southern Ontario.  Seeing my fellow ontarians? Getting them has me slightly slightly concerned 

Hopefully you'll get them soon.
  • demetrios said:
    aidt17 said:

Still waiting in southern Ontario.  Seeing my fellow ontarians? Getting them has me slightly slightly concerned 

Still waiting in California. My patience is growing thin. The Ten Club has messed up too many of my orders in the past to think it will arrive this time. 
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    edited January 2022
    Enzed said:
    bazzer said:
    Mine arrived in Auckland, NZ today! Looks like the label was printed on 11/17 and package actually sent on 12/03 so not so bad in the end. 😁
    Which day? I was home on the 28th and nada. Won’t be back until the 9th or so.

Anything @Enzed ?
    PaulC1978 said:
    demetrios said:
    aidt17 said:

Still waiting in California. My patience is growing thin. The Ten Club has messed up too many of my orders in the past to think it will arrive this time. 

I would message them. 
  • RE658041RE658041 Sweden Posts: 401
    Why are both magazines from 2018?
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    RE658041 said:
    Why are both magazines from 2018?

One should be a 2017.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • RE658041RE658041 Sweden Posts: 401

Which one is 2017?
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    RE658041 said:

Which one is 2017?
    The Hall of Fame one.
  • EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 473
    bazzer said:
    Enzed said:
    bazzer said:
    Mine arrived in Auckland, NZ today! Looks like the label was printed on 11/17 and package actually sent on 12/03 so not so bad in the end. 😁
    Which day? I was home on the 28th and nada. Won’t be back until the 9th or so.

Anything @Enzed ?
    Nope.  Nada.  Nowt.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,840
    Singles and Deep arrived Melbourne, Australia. Thanks Ten Club! 

Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,971
    I can't believe people are still waiting on these. When did they first start shipping? Last spring? 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    LukinFan said:
    I can't believe people are still waiting on these. When did they first start shipping? Last spring? 

Wonder how many folks are waiting. And wondering .. when will they be up @ the 10club store.
  • demetrios said:
    LukinFan said:

Wonder how many folks are waiting. And wondering .. when will they be up @ the 10club store.
    Emailed the 10 Club at the beginning of the week. They said it was “lost in shipping” and they’ll send it again soon. This is literally the third item from them within the last nine months that they blamed on getting lost in shipping. They need to hire someone with logistics skill to get that place into shape.
    PaulC1978 said:
    demetrios said:
    LukinFan said:

Emailed the 10 Club at the beginning of the week. They said it was “lost in shipping” and they’ll send it again soon. This is literally the third item from them within the last nine months that they blamed on getting lost in shipping. They need to hire someone with logistics skill to get that place into shape.

Strange. We never received a tracking number on the last two Christmas singles but the other items, did you receive a tracking number for those?
  • 64c and Cloudy64c and Cloudy Posts: 116
    edited January 2022
    Well hey! Mine arrived in Western Australia. I never thought I'd see the day!
  • RickMapleRickMaple Finland Posts: 2
    demetrios said:
    RickMaple said:
    Arrived today in Finland. But the package is at the customs and it has to be declared with an invoice or order confirmation, which I don’t have. And since the info came only from customs, I don’t even have the contact info for the sender. Would somebody be friendly enough to send a picture of the sender details, please? Does the package include two singles and two magazines? Need to know to get it declared. Geeeeez…
    Thanks a lot!

It includes two singles & two magazines.

Thank You so much. The customs handled it rather swiftly, but the Finnish postal service took 18 days to deliver it, but I’ve finally got the package in my hands!
    RickMaple said:
    demetrios said:
    RickMaple said:
    Arrived today in Finland. But the package is at the customs and it has to be declared with an invoice or order confirmation, which I don’t have. And since the info came only from customs, I don’t even have the contact info for the sender. Would somebody be friendly enough to send a picture of the sender details, please? Does the package include two singles and two magazines? Need to know to get it declared. Geeeeez…
    Thanks a lot!

It includes two singles & two magazines.

Thank You so much. The customs handled it rather swiftly, but the Finnish postal service took 18 days to deliver it, but I’ve finally got the package in my hands!

No problemo! :) 
  • EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 473
    Any kiwis/aussies still waiting (apart from myself)?
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258
    Enzed said:
    Yep, still waiting here in Sydney...
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:

Me neither.

• Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    demetrios said:
    on2legs said:

Me neither.

Its been there for about a week. 
    Kearnsy
  • Is anyone in Colorado still waiting for these?
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,840
    goldrush said:
    Enzed said:
    Yep, still waiting here in Sydney...
    I got mine just after Xmas here in Melb. It was a pleasant surprise! 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Is anyone in Colorado still waiting for these?
    Got mine 6-10 months ago
  • NucariNucari Posts: 20
    Oh a nice surprise. Received mine in Sydney today. Had no idea this was coming.
  • I sent the following message to the "Contact Us" link on the TC Support page - "still waiting patiently on fan club singles - any update is greatly appreciated"  Two days later, I received an email saying the singles would be "resent" and I received them both a few days later.  Collection complete.  Might be worth a shot for those still waiting.
  • YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,377
    still waiting in Mass.
    RM29542 said:
    I sent the following message to the "Contact Us" link on the TC Support page - "still waiting patiently on fan club singles - any update is greatly appreciated"  Two days later, I received an email saying the singles would be "resent" and I received them both a few days later.  Collection complete.  Might be worth a shot for those still waiting.

That was a very fast turnaround.