FT EV Chicago 2 for EV Chicago 1

RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 387
edited December 2021 in Given To Fly (live)
Buddy and I both won 10c tickets for Chicago night 2. Looking to trade 1 of the pairs for Night 2 for a pair for Night 1
" I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"

Comments

• I have N1 tix. Do you know the section? Row? 
  • RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 387
    Nothing yet, 10c tics tier 1 so pretty good overall based on the shaded seating map 10c provided 

Where are yours?
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • second row first balcony right side - 
    Just got mine, 10th row floor...checking with buddy on a trade now!
    second row first balcony right side - 
    How far right...whats first number of seat?
  • not sure on seat number yet
    not sure on seat number yet
    Why? Are yours 10c or normal onsale? Just trying to figure out if it's like right centre or way right 
  • goblues82goblues82 Posts: 260
    not sure on seat number yet
    Interested in selling?