Options

Vote early, Vote often

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,706

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Comments

• Options
    no comment?

Buehler?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,687
    All I know is rock n' roll Rick rickrolled "Barackroll" and was later tricked by his own rickroll.  It's all roly poly to me.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Didn’t one of the mods say something to the effect of “there’s a special place in hell for those who rickroll?”
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    Didn’t one of the mods say something to the effect of “there’s a special place in hell for those who rickroll?”

I was already going so.....

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:

Maybe Kat will be there, too, and she'll tell us all that, yeah, this one was maybe a little funny...? 

Regardless of what she may have written in the past:

There is a special place in hell reserved for those who RickRoll.
    :i_dunno:

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:

Maybe Kat will be there, too, and she'll tell us all that, yeah, this one was maybe a little funny...? 

while I did not create it, you must admit its a nice twist on the theme.

• Options
    edited October 2021
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:

Dude's actually a pretty decent drummer.

https://youtu.be/YJC81Prjnnw

https://youtu.be/RKW-mtnIe0s
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:

doesnt appear to have aged a bit...

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:

And he's never gonna....
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:

And he's never gonna....

nice...

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    dankind said:
    You have an excellent memory. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Kat said:
    dankind said:
    You have an excellent memory. :)

so @kat whats your verdict here?

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539
    When I went to Ohana and got into our Lyft at the airport Rick Astley was playing in the car.
    Had to compliment the driver on RickRolling us.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    i fell for it :(

well played lol
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options