framed poster thread

Comments

• Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 542
    Nice lmckenney24 said:
    SHN, may switch to white frame but thought the red would look solid.

Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PA Posts: 179
    Fantastic!
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    First one done from this round of shows. Will knock out SHN tonight.
    Well done! Shn looks great too 
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,927
    SHZA said:
    Thanks dude. Got to decide now which of the Ohana APs I'm going to frame vs put in portfolio and get that one built out and ordered.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    SHZA said:
    Thanks dude. Got to decide now which of the Ohana APs I'm going to frame vs put in portfolio and get that one built out and ordered.
    Both look great!  Nice job.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    Love the red!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • moses-imoses-i Posts: 138
    I know this has been asked before but I'm looking for some recent advice regarding a good place for custom framing in Toronto/GTA. I haven't had any posters framed for years and prior to that I took everything to Michaels. I found a framer there that I really liked which is why I kept coming back. Pretty much always happy with the work but now I'm not sure if that framer is still around and I also want to maybe try some place new. I'm not looking for the cheapest place but rather a framer that does great work and has a good selection of frames. Thanks!
    if jah is the ship, we smile at the storm.
  • biz999biz999 Posts: 172
    I thought I'd share my little collection of framed stuff (only 3 PJs) 

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    biz999 said:

I bought that ARSA Hip poster for $5 on ebay years ago. Sold it when I had nowhere to put my posters (along with all my other Hip posters). Now that thing costs a lot online. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• biz999biz999 Posts: 172
    biz999 said:

I bought that ARSA Hip poster for $5 on ebay years ago. Sold it when I had nowhere to put my posters (along with all my other Hip posters). Now that thing costs a lot online. 

Here is a better pic of the first one, just for you - I thought you'd get a kick out of 'Headstone' on night 2
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    moses-i said:
    I know this has been asked before but I'm looking for some recent advice regarding a good place for custom framing in Toronto/GTA. I haven't had any posters framed for years and prior to that I took everything to Michaels. I found a framer there that I really liked which is why I kept coming back. Pretty much always happy with the work but now I'm not sure if that framer is still around and I also want to maybe try some place new. I'm not looking for the cheapest place but rather a framer that does great work and has a good selection of frames. Thanks!
    I take all my posters to latitude44 in the junction ( keele and Dundas) not cheap but it’s a family business run by two sisters that do great work and have a big selection of frames. 

biz999 said:
    biz999 said:

Here is a better pic of the first one, just for you - I thought you'd get a kick out of 'Headstone' on night 2
    haha, yeah, I've actually seen that typo on this poster before. so funny
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• JusJuseijsd
  • Just started framing
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Very nice! I have that same Springer bobblehead, btw.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,384

Love the Denver 14 print. 

What an awesome night. 
  • mfc2006 said:
    I just got the Alvarez a few weeks ago. Last night was amazing. Not much longer for today hopefully its a repeat of last night. 

• Love the Denver 14 print. 

What an awesome night. 
    Yes it was. Of the earth was played. Also almost 40 songs. Great night. 
  • This gem is a the framers now. 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    mfc2006 said:
    I just got the Alvarez a few weeks ago. Last night was amazing. Not much longer for today hopefully its a repeat of last night. 
    Indeed!!! Hope they can take the series lead back to H-Town.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,377
    This gem is a the framers now. 
    Awesome! Congrats 🤩
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,384

What an awesome night. 
    Top 5 show for me... my wife not so much. 

It's not my fault there was a Dales' Pale Ale stand steps from our seats and the weed out there is out of this world. 

I still get grief about that walk back to our hotel even now, 7 years later.   :|

• Love the Denver 14 print. 

What an awesome night. 
    Top 5 show for me... my wife not so much. 

It's not my fault there was a Dales' Pale Ale stand steps from our seats and the weed out there is out of this world. 

I still get grief about that walk back to our hotel even now, 7 years later.   :|
    Too funny. I did the same at the WM3 benefit. Heard about that until she passed out in Seattle 13'. I was smart enough to take pictures.  
    "things to do today"
    "don't die"

LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596

What an awesome night. 

• Loujoe said:

What an awesome night. 

Very nice. The setlist keeps eluding me. One day
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596
    Your walls are killer! Nychos looks awesome. What does blacklight do to it?
     Bud asked the stagehand for setlist. He heard us, crumbled it up and threw it in the trash behind the rail! Friend asked another worker to grab it from the trash for her. Saved from a landfill.

• Just started hanging. Finally got a basement after all these years. 
    is your pumpkin charged up yet?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Just started hanging. Finally got a basement after all these years. 
    NIce Collection