Eddie Vedder Signed Ukulele Your bid supports: Pearl Jam's Vitalogy Foundation

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

Donated by: Eddie Vedder

This ukulele has been signed by Eddie Vedder and is ready to play!

Lead vocalist of Pearl Jam, Eddie Vedder is the founder of the OHANA Festival and a major advocate for sustainability. After his initial success with the band, he went on to record individual albums and one was entirely recorded with a ukulele. 

About the Ukulele: A new condition 2018 mahogany Pono ‘MT’ 4-string tenor ukulele (serial number 1816404).   The instrument was hand-signed/illustrated with silver-metallic Sharpie by Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder.  Writings on the instrument are as follows:  Eddie Vedder signature, one (1) cresting wave illustration and the word “OHANA” all on the front of the ukulele’s body.  The rear of the body features one (1) large cresting wave illustration and the initials “EV.”  Solid Honduran mahogany top, sides and back with satin finish.  Mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard and dot inlay.  Ebony bridge and headstock veneer.  Rope marquetry rosette.  Black button Grover tuners.  Comes with several Eddie Vedder custom guitar picks, a cognac-suede arched-top Oahu hardshell case and certificate of authenticity.

Additional Lot
Details
  • Includes a certificate of authenticity.
Lot #2296402

Rules & Regulations
  • In condition as donated.
  • Cannot be returned or exchanged.
  • Additional shipping charges may apply based upon the location of the winner.

About
the Charity
Lot page thumb
Pearl Jam's Vitalogy Foundation
Explore the full auction

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Good luck my wealthy PJ friends! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    exactly. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    that rules me out LOL
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    pdalowsky said:
    that rules me out LOL
    You play your cards right with that PJ portfolio mate, and you could be in the running here! Haha!! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Too bad they didn't do a raffle for this. Would of raised alot more mula. 
    they should do that for all of this stuff. only letting the wealthy own this stuff is awful. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Bump!
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    they should do that for all of this stuff. only letting the wealthy own this stuff is awful. 
    Yup! I know a few of us have this sentiment in the past. Seems to fall on deaf ears.

Another idea to raise money AND put a special item in the hands of a (potentially) regular income fan: offer a $5 Vitalogy Foundation contribution for 10C members only (limit 1 per member) during the month of October (hypothetically). At the end of that month, a winner(s) is drawn to receive a very special PJ item. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    I think its just a way of the world sadly.........
    A signed Uke is one of those things that would be cherished. You never know, one day.....
    pdalowsky said:
    A signed Uke is one of those things that would be cherished. You never know, one day.....
    absolutely. I bought a uke because of ed's uke songs. he single handedly changed my mind on the instrument. and i love playing it. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Yup! I know a few of us have this sentiment in the past. Seems to fall on deaf ears.

Another idea to raise money AND put a special item in the hands of a (potentially) regular income fan: offer a $5 Vitalogy Foundation contribution for 10C members only (limit 1 per member) during the month of October (hypothetically). At the end of that month, a winner(s) is drawn to receive a very special PJ item. 
    I suppose it's just easier logistically to not have to hold a draw. and there might be different laws in different states/countries as the rules and whatnot. just sucks to not be a rich pearl jam fan. lol
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Current bid 7 grand. 
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    pdalowsky said:
    Do it!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    100 Pacer said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Do it!

Just hit 10 grand!
    I wonder if any celebrity, especially someone like ed, thinks "it went for WHAT? it's my fucking SIGNATURE. are these people insane??". 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I wonder if any celebrity, especially someone like ed, thinks "it went for WHAT? it's my fucking SIGNATURE. are these people insane??". 

Probably. Lol
    1 day left!
    15 hours left. Current bid $10,000.
    Bump!
    Ending soon!