Options

How Do I Find Cool Merch?

hi i’m a relatively new pearl jam fan (3 years) and young so i haven’t been to see them, as much as i want to. the merch they sell on the website is great, but i really want some more basic shirts, like the yield shirts they had with just the sign with pearl jam inside. the older shirts are really sick but they’re like a 100 dollars on ebay. i also wanna get some cool stickers that are more basic logos, and i really wanna get like a brad shirt or something like that. anything related to stone like posters of him would be hella awesome or just any pj posters in general since i wanna put pearl jam things all over my room. i don’t really know where to find this kind of stuff, i’ve looked in thrift stores and i’m wondering if anyone else knows where i can look for this stuff at a generally affordable price since i’m not able to get a job yet.

unrelated but i printed out the deep issue from 2015 with all of the pearl jam memorabilia scans, and i’ve cut them out and glued them on things and it’s awesome🤟🤟

Comments

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,425
    It’s tough to find vintage stuff from the band at a reasonable cost. You can try posting on the Lost Dogs forum.  You might get someone to help you out.  

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    I hear there is a pretty active group on Facebook. Maybe someone on here could invite you. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Shoot me a message and I can send you some random PJ items.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    Way to set a high bar Matt - count me in too- hit me up sheeesssh - might be a minute but ill get some things out too. 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    I would say get the stuff that looks the coolest to you.    Official or not.  
    I have some cool show posters but I think one of my favorite PJ posters is Eddie leaning on Jeff. It should cost about $12. 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,783
    Unknown?
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    nuzzer1 said:
    Way to set a high bar Matt - count me in too- hit me up sheeesssh - might be a minute but ill get some things out too. 
    LOL! Just trying to help!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    OP, send me a PM with your address and I’ll mail you some stuff for your walls. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807
    on2legs said:
    It’s tough to find vintage stuff from the band at a reasonable cost. You can try posting on the Lost Dogs forum.  You might get someone to help you out.  

+1