Options

Vaccine card needed at gate to enter Ohana? Will a phone pic or copy do?

I apologize in advance  if this has been asked in here, I used the search feature and couldn’t find anything. So I did receive the official email from Ohana stating that a copy or picture would indeed be ok.

However, from my experience, I know sometimes these venues will change the rules at the actual gates, regardless of what’s officially posted. I am not wanting to carry around a clear backpack, and the vaccine card is too big for a wallet, so I was hoping I could just take a photo copy if possible. Those who were there last weekend, did anyone use a picture or copy of the vaccine card to get in? 

Comments

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,562
    I used a copy
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,231
    I used a QR code
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 782
    Thanks guys! I appreciate the responses. Gonna take a copy after all
  • Options
    Photo on phone is good.
  • Options
    bizbiz Posts: 48
    Photo copy or photo on your phone or actual vaccine card and have your drivers license.
  • Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 782
    You guys rock! I appreciate the info
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    PRL1JAM said:
    You guys rock! I appreciate the info
    I wouldnt take the card, take a photo of it, keep it safe at home or the hotel.   I used my LA County digital card, a friend use a photo of hers.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021