Options

Songs missing from setlist page but are on boots

evolution manevolution man Posts: 22
edited November 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Ok, So I've been making a database of all the setlists on this tour so I can choose what shows to download. After DLing the Nov 7th Sydney show, I see that Even Flow was played but not listed on the setlist page. It was between Daughter and Big Wave.

So, my question is, has anyone noticed any other songs that were played at any other shows that aren't listed on the setlist pages?? I noticed E Flow wasn't played at 2 other shows (not counting Bridge School and other benefits). I don't have the dates handy (at work right now). It seems like they play that at every show. I don't know about any others.
"Caught a bolt 'a lightnin'...cursed the day he let it go..." - EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    Interesting. Only thing I can think of is on the bootlegs, sometimes they combine 2 songs under one file. But that doesnt explain why it would be omitted from the set-list page.
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options
    Yeah, I know what you mean. E Flow is it's own separate track, though. My goal is to get at least one version of every song played (not counting the different tags to Daughter, Better Man, etc). Can't wait to hear No Woman No Cry, Boys Are Back In Town and My Sharona. I'm surprised they haven't played Patriot, The Kids Are Alright or Know Your Rights. At least not yet!!!!
    "Caught a bolt 'a lightnin'...cursed the day he let it go..." - EV
  • Options
    Yeah, I know what you mean. E Flow is it's own separate track, though. My goal is to get at least one version of every song played (not counting the different tags to Daughter, Better Man, etc). Can't wait to hear No Woman No Cry, Boys Are Back In Town and My Sharona. I'm surprised they haven't played Patriot, The Kids Are Alright or Know Your Rights. At least not yet!!!!

The great thing about "The Boys Are Back In Town" is that the Dublin show that it was played is one of my favs from the tour. Great European opening show. Too bad I can't say the same thing for Antwerp, which has Hunger Strike. Don't get me wrong. Every show is good, but not every show is great.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    The setlist page is riddled with errors. On the Toledo VFC show, it says the preset was "Dead Man" and "Throw Your Arms Around Me." I was there, I have the boot, I know it was actually "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away" and "I am a Patriot."