Options

Weakest Link Polls Appreciation Thread

OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
edited September 2021 in All Encompassing Trip
I can't remember exactly what year polls were introduced to the 10c community, but I would be willing to bet it was the same year the Weakest Link polls began. You can find WL polls in: The Porch(Pearl Jam's finest albums/songs), Other Music(all kinds of creative rock polls going on there), and AET(movies,Movies, MOVIES) all thanks to the blood, sweat, and tears of MedozK. He's one of the hardest working OP's in this place. He deserves a James Brown cape. Please help me in giving this guy some much deserved praise and gratitude. 
Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on

Comments

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    See the source image
  • Options
    You devil, you got it in before the edit!  =)
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    “Idiot Wind,” “When the Levee Breaks”: NEVER FORGET!! :angry:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    “Idiot Wind,” “When the Levee Breaks”: NEVER FORGET!! :angry:
    Yes, we've had some of our best arguments in the WL threads, memories...

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    No. 
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    No. 

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Well on that note, I just want to say that I really appreciate the Weakest Link threads. They're always fun to play. I always look forward to the next WL poll, (even if Wes Anderson films doesn't make it to the big time). 
  • Options
    Sheesh, not trying to be a downer. Talk it up. 

My humor is often missed.  I should know by now, or include a goddamn smiley face. 
  • Options
    hedonist said:

My humor is often missed.  I should know by now, or include a goddamn smiley face. 

:kiss:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:

Backatcha, ya SOB. 
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:

Backatcha, ya SOB. 
    You have been on fire lately!  Love it!
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,435
    edited September 2021
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited September 2021
    Yeah, can we have more please?
    I'd like to see weakest link Keanu Reeves films; David Lynch Productions; Vegetarian dishes, etc.

Cute doll @dankind
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • Options
    Oh i just noticed the weapon, lol!
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited September 2021
    Nice, Thank you very much. Have been really busy. But am about to start a new one again. I am going to stay with films for the next one.
  • Options

MedozK said:
    Nice, Thank you very much. Have been really busy. But am about to start a new one again. I am going to stay with films for the next one.

If I could turn back time, I would pm dankind and ask him to create the thread instead. I think it would've turned out better. You're very welcome though!
  • Options

MedozK said:

If I could turn back time, I would pm dankind and ask him to create the thread instead. I think it would've turned out better. You're very welcome though!
    And by now, you’ve gotta know what I’m thinking….
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

MedozK said:

And by now, you’ve gotta know what I’m thinking….
    Cher's boobies?
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    edited September 2022
    @MedozK

Hit us with a good one when you aren't so busy, please. 
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • Options
    Or even a not-so-good one... we're not picky. :liar:
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Hmmmm, haven't thought about these in a while, but might have to give it a go again.
  • Options
    I thought you had a list going at all times, man. Or a rolodex. Or an index card box. Or...

=)