Options

Finally got to hear one of the Euro Leg boots

57Goldtop57Goldtop Posts: 218
edited October 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I finally listened to Lisbon night 2. I'm not any kind of audio freak. I think that the second US leg sounds a good deal better than this show. I have San Diego, San Fran 3, Pittsburgh. Do other Euro shows sound better than this one?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I have nearly every Euro 06 boot... yeah, it's a sickness... anyway, I was shocked at the quality of the Lisbon shows. They're far below the others in my opinion. In fact, I'm listening to Lisbon 2 right now. Not great. Good, but not great. I'd rank it equal to some of the US leg 1 shows that weren't of good quality.

Verona, one of my favorite euro shows, is some of their highest quality stuff. Marseille too.
    Baby humpback, baby humpback!
    Down the sewer, down the sewer!
  • Options
    SpencerSpencer Posts: 867
    I have nearly every Euro 06 boot... yeah, it's a sickness... anyway, I was shocked at the quality of the Lisbon shows. They're far below the others in my opinion. In fact, I'm listening to Lisbon 2 right now. Not great. Good, but not great. I'd rank it equal to some of the US leg 1 shows that weren't of good quality.

Verona, one of my favorite euro shows, is some of their highest quality stuff. Marseille too.

Really? I thought Marseille was pretty average. The shows from Italy and onward sound pretty great.