Options

PJ visiting South USA?

DuhonDuhon Posts: 105
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
has anyone heard anymore about PJ touring the south USA?

so eager!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Look for the thread Official Petition to Play the South.....if you read thru all (or most of) the posts, you see varying answers. By the way, while you're there, POST TO PLAY THE SOUTH!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    DuhonDuhon Posts: 105
    weenie wrote:
    Look for the thread Official Petition to Play the South.....if you read thru all (or most of) the posts, you see varying answers. By the way, while you're there, POST TO PLAY THE SOUTH!

hey thanks
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    No problem! Glad to have another Southern Jammer in the fold!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau