Options

Need 1 ticket to SF 1 & 2 puhleeeaaaase

iamadonutiamadonut Posts: 27
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello generous, loving, giving, friendly 10c members...

A friend of mine is flying up to SF and desperately needs a 10c ticket to the Sat and Sun SF shows. If you can spare a spare...please PM or email me!

I'm planning on getting to the Sat show early (around noon) so as an incentive you can "join" us in line closer to 6 and save yourself a few hours of waiting. And oh heck, we'll buy you a beer, too.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you
ian
voteATianwhyDOTcom (replace the AT with @ and DOT with . )
150xxx 36 shows 7 Bridge Schools 3 Eddies
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    iamadonut wrote:
    Hello generous, loving, giving, friendly 10c members...

A friend of mine is flying up to SF and desperately needs a 10c ticket to the Sat and Sun SF shows. If you can spare a spare...please PM or email me!

I'm planning on getting to the Sat show early (around noon) so as an incentive you can "join" us in line closer to 6 and save yourself a few hours of waiting. And oh heck, we'll buy you a beer, too.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you
    ian
    voteATianwhyDOTcom (replace the AT with @ and DOT with . )

Where you do you live?
    I have a friend with 1 ticket for each night but he is in LA and he rather hook up with someone from there so that they can ride together.

If you are interested PM me

Your screename caught me by surpise... LOL my hubby is: i am a donut, ;)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    CostanzaCostanza Posts: 23
    Greetings,

I live in the bay area & we have one extra ticket for sunday and don't need any beer in return. However, a spot in line would be great if in fact you are going to be there at noon. We have to work until 4pm, but really want to get decent seats in the balcony. Please let me know asap. Stoked to find you; hope we can help each other out.

Thanks
    MitchCostanza@gmail.com