Options

Vault 6 Quality

Yes it's the same guy as the No Code post. I received a subpar Vault 4 don't want to get into that again if possible. Thanks in advance!!!

Comments

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    I will quote what I said in another thread about Vault 6
    MedozK said:

Definitely my favorite so far. Finally got mine today. Great to see them mastering and pressing these in the states, hopefully done with GZ Vinyl. Great pressing quality from RTI, these are cut by the same guy that did the Mother Love Bone set Levi Seitz. Cut at a local facility in Seattle, Black Belt Mastering. From my first listen the mastering by regular Ed Brooks is good, but I think Seitz's cutting is exceptional. Will have to critically listen more later.... but again, just glad mine finally arrived.

I have listened a couple more times and this pressing is exceptional, you will not be disappointed. Best Vault pressing to this point.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    MedozK said:

I will quote what I said in another thread about Vault 6

MedozK said:

Definitely my favorite so far. Finally got mine today. Great to see them mastering and pressing these in the states, hopefully done with GZ Vinyl. Great pressing quality from RTI, these are cut by the same guy that did the Mother Love Bone set Levi Seitz. Cut at a local facility in Seattle, Black Belt Mastering. From my first listen the mastering by regular Ed Brooks is good, but I think Seitz's cutting is exceptional. Will have to critically listen more later.... but again, just glad mine finally arrived.

I have listened a couple more times and this pressing is exceptional, you will not be disappointed. Best Vault pressing to this point.
    bingo
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 598
    Thanks again, I've placed my order.
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 598
    Just got a chance to spin mine on the weekend,
    very happy with this pressing.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    DJ253147 said:

Just got a chance to spin mine on the weekend,
    very happy with this pressing.

Nice!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Great to hear.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    23 year bump.  

Best vinyl Vault so far IMO….

everything the vault series should be.  An underrated and undertraded show from the archives.  They were on fire.