Options

Beautiful Mr V

I'm not sure whether this is frowned upon or if I'm posting in the wrong place, but I'd love to share some uplifting photos of Mr V just to help raise our spirits. 

Comments

• Options

• Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,527
    There is a thread of pics where Ed looks hot in porch. Check it out when you miss him ;)

Thanks for thr photos nonetheless!
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    Long live the V.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    Malroth said:
    Long live the V.

Long live the V!
    Eddie Vedder - Rotten Tomatoes

Long live the other V!

135981 BEST Peace Sign Hand IMAGES STOCK PHOTOS amp VECTORS  Adobe Stock
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited June 2021
    tish said:
    Oooooh... gush, the Bobble head has the masking tape detail on the guitar... I have newfound appreciation for your pic, Ms. WCDG.
    I didn't notice that, what happened? I like detail of the tattoo on his leg!

Apparently they made Pearl Jam funko pops of the whole band which got sold out on pre-order.
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • Options

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,006
    I thought his was about Robert Englund :(
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    I was hoping for the actual V.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    Here you go pal, enjoy...

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Ha.  I looked up Vagina Art to see if there was a nice but subtle pic to post here......but, no.  Most of what I found was sorta over the top.
    Will have to take what you shared.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    tish said:
    Oooooh... gush, the Bobble head has the masking tape detail on the guitar... I have newfound appreciation for your pic, Ms. WCDG.

Apparently they made Pearl Jam funko pops of the whole band which got sold out on pre-order.

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    tish said:
    tish said:

And I didn't notice the tat! Dunno if anything happened or how it got started, however when a piece of black masking tape is added to the V, it makes two V's, or what looks like an arrow.
    Maybe the arrow was a joke of where to play when wasted? 

Oh?

• Options
    :lol:

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Vagina Mine by Puscifer is a damn fine representation of the mighty V.

Albeit aurally.

Orally? Though far from ideal, see Teeth. 
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    edited June 2021
    *nwi
    Post edited by hedonist on
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    tish said:

I've often wondered what Mr. V's commitment to the movement is these last several years?
    Pearl Jam39s Eddie Vedder sports a tattoo of a crossed tomahawk and a wrench  on his right calf This tattoo  Pearl jam tattoo Eddie vedder Pearl jam eddie  vedder

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    edited October 2023
    Hobbes said:
    tish said:
    tish said:

And I didn't notice the tat! Dunno if anything happened or how it got started, however when a piece of black masking tape is added to the V, it makes two V's, or what looks like an arrow.
    Maybe the arrow was a joke of where to play when wasted? 

• Options
    West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited June 2021
    @tish oh I see, an arrow. Love it! Yeah it probably is!

Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on