Options

Steve Wynn's Impossible Tour Begins 1/17/21

brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,709
It's here! The Impossible Tour with Steve Wynn and Linda Pitmon. I'm "going" to the Seattle show. If I had better streaming ability I would go to more, but had to at least chip in for one show and hope some of it come through on my computer.

Steve and Linda's shows are a blast. I saw some when I had my previous ISP that streamed better (they went out of business and the only other available here is Hugh's) so if you stream well, check a few out. It's "pay what you can" to see one of our best song writers and his wife perform great songs. And Steve always has cool stories. These should be a blast!

Dream Syndicates Steve Wynn and his wife Linda Pitmon are appearing in their creative 13-show online Impossible Tour from Jan 17-Feb 28 Courtesy Steve Wynn

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Got my ticket for tonight's show "in" Seattle.  Should be fun!  Check one out if you get a chance- it's "pay what you can".
    May be an image of text that says THE IMPOSSIBLE TOUR  wTth Linda pitmon SUNDAY JANUARY 24 2021 POP TORGAL OURENSE SPAIN TRACTOR TAVERN SEATTLE WA EARLY SHOW 5 PMLATE SHOW 8 PM EST TIXSTAGEITCOM STEVEWYNN POSTER MISISIP MIKE WOLF

Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    Early show time,  Seattle, starts in 9 minutes!

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,427
    Just want to make sure you know about this RSD release:

Dekād--Rare & Unreleased Recordings 1995-2005Steve WynnReal Gone Music2 x LPRSD Drops 2021 Jun 12th1000 Qty
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Just want to make sure you know about this RSD release:

Dekād--Rare & Unreleased Recordings 1995-2005Steve WynnReal Gone Music2 x LPRSD Drops 2021 Jun 12th1000 Qty

Thanks for the head up, Joe.  Much appreciated!  I'll probably pass because I sprang for the 11 CD box set and my favorites from that set are not on the double LP.  Some of those original records came out on vinyl in Europe and those are what I'm hoping to get one of these days. 
    Thanks again and cheers!