Options

Vinyl for Sale

garland09garland09 Posts: 830
edited June 2021 in Lost Dogs
Chris Cornell self titled Greatest Hits 2lp $110

The Black Crowes bundle $175 Lions (rsd), Southern Harmony, Three Snakes and One Charm, Amorica, Warpaint (blue vinyl), Warpaint Live

Amos Lee mountains of sorrow $90
amos Lee mission bell $90

Ben Harper Call it What it Is autographed $100

prices include shipping.  Feel free to make offer

Post edited by garland09 on

Comments

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,835
    I'm out of the loop on market prices, nevertheless bump for a lot of good music for sale :bee:
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    jjflash said:
    I'm out of the loop on market prices, nevertheless bump for a lot of good music for sale :bee:
    Market prices are based on of the album is OG or RE and which RE it is and the condition of the record and sleeve. 

That being said, maybe the OP can let me know which Burn to Shine version he has.  Is it the 1999 US release and if so what is the condition? 
  • Options
    jjflash said:
    Market prices are based on of the album is OG or RE and which RE it is and the condition of the record and sleeve. 

That being said, maybe the OP can let me know which Burn to Shine version he has.  Is it the 1999 US release and if so what is the condition? 
    It’s the US version in excellent condition 
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    garland09 said:
    jjflash said:

It’s the US version in excellent condition 
    The ‘99 OG or the ‘09 RE? 
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,381
    Tempted to get the Call It What It Is even though I already have it because I have the autographed Call It What It Is skate deck and would be cool to have both. Hmmm...
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    Tempted to get the Call It What It Is even though I already have it because I have the autographed Call It What It Is skate deck and would be cool to have both. Hmmm...
    Do it!  😁
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,381
    garland09 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Do it!  😁
    Ha! Will let you know
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options

The ‘99 OG or the ‘09 RE? 
    It’s the 09 RE
  • Options
    AW124797AW124797 Posts: 642
    Thank you. Arrived in just 2 days.