ISO Vienna 10C GA - For trade Prague 10C GA

I know its a longshot but looking for 1 or 2 10C Vienna GA tickets. For trade a pair of Prague 10C GA or cash right away. We will be in Prague and Vienna so we are able to make the trade work with the willcall tickets.

Comments

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    PJNB said:
    I know its a longshot but looking for 1 or 2 10C Vienna GA tickets. For trade a pair of Prague 10C GA or cash right away. We will be in Prague and Vienna so we are able to make the trade work with the willcall tickets.

This is your plan for next year Jeff??..
    Prague and Vienna??..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    23scidoo said:
    PJNB said:

Prague and Vienna??..
    Over a year out it is. Of course could change. Wish we could have done the spicy 3 or even this years Vienna, Krakow, Prague but it looks like we will not be able to get a run of 3 shows with the new schedule. 

What is your plan now?
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    PJNB said:
    23scidoo said:
    PJNB said:

Prague and Vienna??..
    Over a year out it is. Of course could change. Wish we could have done the spicy 3 or even this years Vienna, Krakow, Prague but it looks like we will not be able to get a run of 3 shows with the new schedule. 

What is your plan now?
    Now??..i have no idea man..if i can make it to Budapest, would be great for me..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 383
    PJNB said:

If you don’t get 10c-tickets, you could buy regular FoS-tickets. You will access to the same FoS-area as with 10c-tickets (but won’t have early access). They could become available again here: https://www.oeticket.com/event/pearl-jam-wiener-stadthalle-halle-d-12536075/
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    axeljohan said:
    PJNB said:

If you don’t get 10c-tickets, you could buy regular FoS-tickets. You will access to the same FoS-area as with 10c-tickets (but won’t have early access). They could become available again here: https://www.oeticket.com/event/pearl-jam-wiener-stadthalle-halle-d-12536075/
    Thanks! I will get those as back up for sure but doing 2 shows in Europe I was hoping to get the early access. Either way I am pumped to be in Vienna. 
  • axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 383
    Since I will not longer visit Austria next year, I am selling my 2 FoS-tickets (not 10c) for Vienna at face value (250 EUR). Let me know, if you are interested.