Options

2023 Degenerate Fantasy Baseball League

Comments

• Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,845
    Lots of good players and you got your quota of Phillies as well!

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,177

I don’t think the remark about the Phillies players was a compliment...
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617

:lol:                                    I want the Phillies to be good, being that I live so close to Philly but yeah.....they were the "others"

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

hehe but i did get the two good ones (Harper and Nola)
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,975
    OK same as last year.  Whom can I paypal money to pay my fees as I do not want to join another app to pay for something when my PP should work just fine.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    I will do it for you again -- you and E are funny with this stuff but at least you have paypal.  E still sends checks!
    I'll pm you.
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,631

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    Tempo marked as paid, he sent to me & I paid LS.

Down to 4 outstanding:
    PlummDog
    Agnes
    E
    Red Mosquitos

• Options
    There was a reason I passed over Tatis.  Who picked him  up?
  • Options

Dave did, one pick after you.
    I hope Tatis will be OK, they are gonna try to make it work without surgery, said he has had these shoulder issues for years.

• Options

I hope Tatis will be OK, they are gonna try to make it work without surgery, said he has had these shoulder issues for years.

Yeah I want him to be the face of baseball.  he is exciting.

Supposedly his shoulder pops out of place from time to time.  It only hurts more as you get older so he had better figure it out now.

I know people were surprised at me passing him up but I knew he wasn't quite right yet.
  • Options

Supposedly his shoulder pops out of place from time to time.  It only hurts more as you get older so he had better figure it out now.

I know people were surprised at me passing him up but I knew he wasn't quite right yet.

You picked Soto.  He could justifiably have easily been the first pick....might have been were I there.  I like him more than Betts or Acuna.

• Options

You picked Soto.  He could justifiably have easily been the first pick....might have been were I there.  I like him more than Betts or Acuna.

I picked Soto because of Tatis' injury.  First pick would have been Acuna if he was available but Soto was on my radar the whole time.
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,929

I picked Soto because of Tatis' injury.  First pick would have been Acuna if he was available but Soto was on my radar the whole time.
    Soto is a stud. I would have still gone Acuna #1, with Soto a close 2nd. 
  • Options

yeah that was me. Hopefully his injury isn't too serious and when he comes back he starts hitting. I was actually gonna pick up Trout with my pick (which I should have done) but I saw Tatis available and went with him.

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options

Did anyone else's stats dissappear from Sunday? The stats in my match up reverted back to pre-sunday games when I looked this am.

• Options
    Yahoo bumble fucking again.  Will be fixed shortly....was the end of first matchup.
  • Options
    Started off strong but faded in the last few days, Hoping to bounce back this week. Also hopefully Tatis Jr. returns later this week
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Yes, I have him in another league, hope he is back soon!
  • Options
    Between rain, covid and minor injuries it has been tough to get more than one full day of players actually playing... Jesus.

How can you see what stats count for that particular day?  I don't give a shit if my bench guy hit that day or not, I want to see what actually counted for my score.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm not sure about that.  Don't think there is a reason for them to show the daily total in any sort of separate way since it is a cumulative scoring system
  • Options
    Between rain, covid and minor injuries it has been tough to get more than one full day of players actually playing... Jesus.

How can you see what stats count for that particular day?  I don't give a shit if my bench guy hit that day or not, I want to see what actually counted for my score.

OK< you actually can.  You need to open outside of the app, here is a snapshot from your day yesterday on your team page at website:

• Options
    I put “start active players” and quite a few times the stupid computer started people not playing and put pitchers on the bench that were scheduled to pitch.

Cost me a bunch of points.  Stupid fucking shit...
  • Options
    If you adjust it, the thing wierds out.  If you set for the week I think it does ok but I usually adjust and that throws it off.
    Have four leagues so it can be a bit of a grind but gotta check it every day.
  • Options
    Finally having a good week. Harper and Tatis Jr. are on fire.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    I'm getting my ass kicked this week and it is going to get worse today....I think 3 points is the best I can gain.
    Oh well, next week is another matchup.
  • Options
    I'm getting my ass kicked this week and it is going to get worse today....I think 3 points is the best I can gain.
    There is always time bro. You get my top pitchers twice didn't help.
  • Options
    There is always time bro. You get my top pitchers twice didn't help.
    Yeah that and my team didn't play well enough equals an ass whooping!
  • Options
    My team did great all week then took a shit on Sunday.  Nobody could get a friggin hit...
  • Options
    My team did great all week then took a shit on Sunday.  Nobody could get a friggin hit...
    That's the worst man. I had that issue the first week.