Alain Johannes/None Of Ones

HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
so I'm a big fan. He's an incredibly talented multi instrumentalist. He has released a few solo records, in addition to obviously being collaborator with Chris Cornell on Euphoria Mourning. Also with Ian Thornley of Big Wreck. Now he has a new project, called None of Ones; Joey Castillo on drums and this person Anis Shimada on vocals maybe? They have two songs out, Blood Lovers, and Feed My Fire. 

Thing is, each song is $5.55 US. That's over $8 CDN for one song. That's insanity. And their website is the only place they are available. 

www.noneofones.com
Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    another song is up. Perfect Reason. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Man I'd love to see this guy live. touring with Ian Thornley or Ten Commandos or TCV, I don't care. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• petted101petted101 Posts: 188
    I have his Hum album from a couple of years ago. Are there any others you can suggest?
  • RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 246
    petted101 said:
    I have his Hum album from a couple of years ago. Are there any others you can suggest?

He's got an incredible pedigree, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Johannes

For solo stuff, Spark is a solid album. I think it was his first release following the passing of his wife

I am wired and fading...
    it's all exceptional in my eyes. I listen to Fragments and Wholes Volume 1 probably the most. But have been listening to Hum a lot too. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD