Options

Any Lego and Winnie The Pooh fans?

NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
edited March 2021 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Natashapearljamfan on

Comments

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    If it were Ernest H. Shepard Hundred Acre Wood characters, I'd be all over this. Even as a kid, the Disney characters always looked wrong to me.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    I think my 6 year old will dig on this -- normally if it does not have some vehicle as part of it, he thinks it is Lego-Trash, but he loves some WtP.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    $100?
    I'm not showing him that shit, let him find it on his own.

:lol:              

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,833
    When I was in college I had a friend who equated all the Pooh characters with the drugs they would be on. Pooh was always hungry so he was a pothead. Tigger was of course on speed, Eeyore was on some type of downer  - maybe heroin or ludes. Christopher Robin was clearly on acid. I can't remember the whole list. Dumb things we talked about when stoned.
  • Options
    West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited March 2021
    $100?

Ha...lol :bawling::bawling::bawling:
    Cool tree house! Yeah I might have heard something similar GG :)
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    GlowGirl said:
    When I was in college I had a friend who equated all the Pooh characters with the drugs they would be on. Pooh was always hungry so he was a pothead. Tigger was of course on speed, Eeyore was on some type of downer  - maybe heroin or ludes. Christopher Robin was clearly on acid. I can't remember the whole list. Dumb things we talked about when stoned.
    Ha! I like that. 
  • Options
    dankind said:
    If it were Ernest H. Shepard Hundred Acre Wood characters, I'd be all over this. Even as a kid, the Disney characters always looked wrong to me.
    Yeah that would have been a good idea. 
  • Options
    I think my 6 year old will dig on this -- normally if it does not have some vehicle as part of it, he thinks it is Lego-Trash, but he loves some WtP.
    😀
  • Options
    $100?

LOL
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Ha! I like that. 

Me too!! Not sure if A A Milne was into drugs. But Brian Jones from Rolling Stones lived in A A Milne's house and he was involved with lots of drugs!!!