HOME SHOWS NIGHT 2 STREAM

KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
edited January 2021 in The Porch

HOME SHOWS NIGHT 2 STREAM

NEWS JANUARY 26 2021

ANNOUNCING THE HOME SHOWS NIGHT 2 STREAM ON NUGS.NET!

From February 12th through February 16th, Pearl Jam will stream their iconic August 10th, 2018 hometown show from Seattle’s Safeco Field. Having already released the stream of Night 1, the band is responding to fan requests and partnering with Nugs.net to stream Night 2. This 2-show homestand is widely regarded as one of the band’s career highlights.

The stream will feature the 37-song set, mixed in stereo and 5.1 digital surround sound by Pearl Jam Producer, Josh Evans. This never-seen-before full-color footage was captured using multiple HD cameras by touring video director Blue Leach and edited by PJ archivist Kevin Shuss.

For tickets and more info: https://2nu.gs/PearlJamWebcast.

For additional assistance or questions, please visit Nugs Help.

https://help.nugs.net/support/home

To see which devices are compatible, please click Here.

https://help.nugs.net/support/solutions/articles/6000064117-how-do-i-watch-the-pay-per-view-on-my-tv-or-home-theater-

https://www.nugs.net/live-download-of-pearl-jam-8-10-2018-safeco-field-seattle-wa-02-12-2021-mp3-flac-or-online-music-streaming/25959-WEBCAST.html

Enjoy the stream with wine & caramels for Valentine's Day!

In 2018, Pearl Jam's Vitalogy Foundation and our partners raised nearly $11M to fight homelessness through the Home Shows concerts. As we prepare to stream Night 2 of the Home Shows this year, we are partnering again with the Underground Wine Project and Theo Chocolate for limited release Pearl Jam wines and caramels to support Vitalogy's work on homelessness.

Theo’s delicious 12-piece collection of three northwest-inspired caramel flavors come wrapped in a Pearl Jam Home Shows commemorative sleeve. It's the perfect Valentine's Day treat to enjoy while experiencing an iconic evening of music and supporting a worthy cause.

This year’s vintage of the Pearl Jam/Vitalogy Foundation wine comes from our partners at The Underground Wine Project. It is a 90% Syrah and 10% Cabernet Sauvignon blend from Red Mtn. in Washington State. We suggest cracking these open while you enjoy The Home Shows Night 2! It is delicious now or can cellar for another 8-10 years if you have the patience. 

SHOP WINE HERE

Enter for a chance to win a band-signed poster!

For the gift of a lifetime, enter to win one of the most popular posters from the 2018 Home Shows signed by all the members of Pearl Jam. This Kevin Shuss poster sold out immediately but you can get your own signed copy now. All proceeds support Pearl Jam's Vitalogy Foundation efforts to resolve homelessness. 

ENTER HERE
Falling down,...not staying down
Post edited by Sea on
Tagged:

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314

• I wish Nugs could figure out how to successfully support Smart TVs for Airplay from an iOS device.  Already 0 for 2, so I'm not trying for a 3rd.  Spinning wheel of death both times trying to handoff.  No issues Airplaying other livestream concert events during the pandemic as well as Netflix and YouTube TV.   Enjoy everyone!
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    I'm pretty happy this show is getting a release.    I'm also feeling pretty lucky to have been at 2 out of the 4 shows released thus far.

It would be nice if Nugs included apps for the more popular devices (ahem Firestick).  Still, it seems to work fine in most webbrowsers.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    Yeah nugs is great but holy shit be a bit more user friendly.  
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Zod said:
    I'm pretty happy this show is getting a release.    I'm also feeling pretty lucky to have been at 2 out of the 4 shows released thus far.

It would be nice if Nugs included apps for the more popular devices (ahem Firestick).  Still, it seems to work fine in most webbrowsers.

Yeah I also would like a Nugs app on my Amazon Firestick 4k hardware. I was able to view the Rome 2018 broadcast using the FireFox app on the device.
  • I wish Nugs could figure out how to successfully support Smart TVs for Airplay from an iOS device.  Already 0 for 2, so I'm not trying for a 3rd.  Spinning wheel of death both times trying to handoff.  No issues Airplaying other livestream concert events during the pandemic as well as Netflix and YouTube TV.   Enjoy everyone!
    Yup same
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    This is arguably the best show in the last decade, probably since N2 MSG in 2012.  I'm very pleased with this announcement. 
  • Really happy with this, the Rome show was a lockdown highlight. No issues streaming to MacBook Pro great sound and pcitures
    Neil Young & Pearl Jam Dublin 1995, Leeds Festival 2006, Manchester 2009, Manchester 2012, Leeds 2014, Amsterdam 2018, London 1 2022, London 2 2022
  • from all the new hippies, living in Oregon... thank you   :)
  • doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    Maybe I'm thick or something, but I can't find my discount code...
  • doompony said:
    same. Is there a code?
    doompony said:
    same. Is there a code?
    yah, it was in the original announcement email from 10c.  I remember using it the same day to preorder at the discount.
  • The letter from the wine company in the box recommending drinking “one (or both)” of the bottles along with the show... challenge accepted, I look forward to next Friday.
  • Am I seeing this correctly? I am asked to register at nugs and select a plan for 13 dollars (or more) and after then will be able to get my 10 dollar live stream code. There does not seem te be a way to only get the free 30 day trail without ging nugs my creditcard number?
    Am I seeing this correctly? I am asked to register at nugs and select a plan for 13 dollars (or more) and after then will be able to get my 10 dollar live stream code. There does not seem te be a way to only get the free 30 day trail without ging nugs my creditcard number?

I don't think that's right.  You don't need to order the streaming services to get the $10 code.  The code came from 10c.  It was in the original email they sent out to announce the stream.
  • Just click on the link to purchase the show with your code. They will ask you to start a free account which just manages any shows like this that you purchase to stream.
  • Ah yes: thank you!!
  • i'm gonna turn up the heat to 115 in my apartment, and not drink water(beer etc) for 3.85 hours, just so i can RE-live the experience of being there again.
    i'm gonna turn up the heat to 115 in my apartment, and not drink water(beer etc) for 3.85 hours, just so i can RE-live the experience of being there again.
    It stopped being hot in the pit once the sun got out of the way.  I don't recall either night being terrible.  
  • both nights were stupid hot in the pit. way too hot for my liking. saw at least one person pass out from heat exhaustion.
    even the temple ball didn't help....
    both nights were stupid hot in the pit. way too hot for my liking. saw at least one person pass out from heat exhaustion.
    even the temple ball didn't help....
    I recall the GA line was hot because of of sun's position.  I don't recall being too worried about it once the show started.  But I'm from Virginia and we have hot summers. It was cooler than there. 
  • ST66483ST66483 Posts: 673
    I recall night 1 being very hot in the pit, but night 2 didn’t bother me as much.  Security was good with the water which was nice. 
    It was pretty warm out, plus there was forest fire smoke in the area.   I found it worse waiting to get in.  The clever people at Safeco Field closed the roof.  At least once you were in you weren't baking in the sun.   They opened up the roof shortly before the band hit the stage.    felt the temperature was reasonable.     Wasn't like the Gorge in '06 or anything :)

• it was super hard to top that first one, of the 2 home shows. what ever else after night one was just extra gravy(for me)
    last time(2002) in seattle it was f'n cold for the riot act shows...maybe thats why i thought it was stupid hot in 2018
    it was super hard to top that first one, of the 2 home shows. what ever else after night one was just extra gravy(for me)
    last time(2002) in seattle it was f'n cold for the riot act shows...maybe thats why i thought it was stupid hot in 2018

It was even colder for the 2013 show :)

I do miss winter tours.  Not so much because of the weather, but hotels are so much cheaper in the winter than in the summer :)
  • Has anybody else not gotten the code in their email? I got the announcement to look out for the email, but that one never came through.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    edited February 2021
    Firecloud said:
    Has anybody else not gotten the code in their email? I got the announcement to look out for the email, but that one never came through.
    It should have been sent in the email on 1/26/21. It is in the bottom in the section on how to redeem your code. This is what mine looks like with me editing out what my code is. 

How To Redeem Your Ten Club Code
    1. Click 2nu.gs/codes to Login or Register
    2. Enter your code "MY CODE WAS HERE" to add the $9.99 webcast to your shopping cart
    3. Complete the checkout
    4. You can find your show in "My Stash"
    For tickets and more info: https://2nu.gs/PearlJamWebcast.

For additional assistance or questions, please visit Nugs Help.

To see which devices are compatible, please click Here.
  • Firecloud said:
    Has anybody else not gotten the code in their email? I got the announcement to look out for the email, but that one never came through.

Yeah I didn't get it either.  I got an email on 1/27/21 saying check your email for the code.  Any help?
  • Firecloud said:

Yeah I didn't get it either.  I got an email on 1/27/21 saying check your email for the code.  Any help?
    I sent an email over to info@tenclub.net and hopefully that will help in the next few hours.