Live Streams

mvwmvw Posts: 1,642
Does anyone know any good artists that have upcoming live stream concerts planned?  For free or pay per view.  I purchased streams for Brandi Carlile and The Avett Brothers recently and thought they were great.  If so, please list them here.  I am in real need of hearing some live music.  Thanks 

Comments

• I've just bought a ticket for Jimmy Eat World's live stream performance of their album Futures this Friday, it's by far my favourite record of theirs.

I also watched the Bowie tribute Concert from a couple of weeks ago, it was a pay per view event but I found it on YouTube yesterday, loads of great performances from a wide range of artists.
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Chris Robinsons new side band, Los Hermanos Cosmico. They have a stream this Friday. It’s a concert film there calling it.
    not live but a show they played to a crowd of 50 this summer. It’s in Big Sur so should be cool. 
    Folk Yeah website is there they are selling tix and merch bundles. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596
    edited January 2021
    mvw said:
    Does anyone know any good artists that have upcoming live stream concerts planned?  For free or pay per view.  I purchased streams for Brandi Carlile and The Avett Brothers recently and thought they were great.  If so, please list them here.  I am in real need of hearing some live music.  Thanks 

I am really enjoying the live stream shows being put on by Steve Wynn and Linda Pitmon.  They are doing a tour called "The Impossible Tour", all streamed from their rehearsal space in NYC, but made to look a bit like various clubs they have played in over the years.  Sundays "Seattle" performance was a blast.  I'm definitely going to "go to" more of these.  They are "pay what you can" and worth every cent!
    May be an image of text that says THE IMPOSSIBLE TOUR STEVE M W LINDA PITMON SUNDAY JANUARY 31 TIK BAR ACHENS GREECE SPACE CHICAGO IL USA TIXSTAGEITC TIXSTAGEITCOMSTEVEWYNN POSTER MISISIPI MIKE WOLF

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.