pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    erebus said:
    Josh McD being interviewed today

making the popcorn now....
    McDaniels is a douche but I like that he has head coaching experience.  I’d be ok with him
    Wow. Even the dumb “once a cheater always a cheater” guy would approve of this hire? Interesting...
    As I said above I like that he has head coaching experience.  It surprises me how much these NFL jobs the guys interviewed are guys with no previous head coaching experience.  You would think that at least to some level you would be interested in guys with experience.  And there is evidence that some guys are better in their 2nd job than they were in their first. 

Of the guys the Eagles are interested in and/or who they have interviewed who do you think has a better resume than McDaniels?  

For the same reason I'd like to see the Eagles interview Mike Pettine as well.  

What a hypocrite. Guy doesn't shut up about ridiculous "cheating" scandals for literally two decades. Now when the Eagles appear to be on the verge of hiring a guy who was involved with multiple ones on multiple teams it is suddenly not an issue for him.

For the record, I wouldn't mind McDaniels as a hire...but I also haven't spent decades bemoaning the minor scandals his teams were involved in. 
    yes the cheating of the Patriots has been at the bequest of McDaniels and not Bellichick.  don't punish the son for the sins of the father. and don't be an idiot

Uh....how about the cheating of the Broncos (for the exact same thing) when he was their head coach? 

Dummy.
    Remind me when the Broncos cheated against us again. Remind me when we played them in the Super Bowl. I'll wait...
    So you're only issue regarding cheaters is if they play against the Eagles?

You are an imbecile. 
    no i dont like nova's cheating either but yea if your an Eagles fan and are ok with them cheating in the Super Bowl then I think you are an idiot. Of course you hated Andy Reid, loved Chip Kelly, thought the Pats were winning because of Steven Ridley instead of Tom Brady so idiocy seems to fit with said Juggler
    There it is. You've lost yet another argument.

And, it's okay to admit that you didn't even know about the Broncos' taping scandal prior to me bringing it up. It'll make you look a little less hypocritical in this case. 
    good to know once again you are ok with the Patriots cheating against the Eagles in the Super Bowl. 

Please provide the evidence that this ever happened. Just because Spagnuolo thinks the Pats knew all the Eagles calls because Brady was able to throw hot whenever Philly blitzed (something he's always done) does not prove that BS claim. You should hang with Marshall Faulk. He still insists the Pats taped the Rams' SB practices even though that BS claim has been proven to be false.
    The Eagles lost that game largely cause Chunky Soup couldn't figure out how to run a 2 minute offense in less than 6 minutes time (not surprising as he had no idea regular season games could end in ties).
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171

The fat guy from Buffalo 
    You're going to have to be way more specific...

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    edited January 2021
    Todd Bowles is up next
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Poncier said:

The fat guy from Buffalo 
    You're going to have to be way more specific...

Ha.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    Todd Bowles is up next
    I liked your original post better.  B)
    Poncier said:
    Todd Bowles is up next
    I liked your original post better.  B)

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    And it's Josh McDaniels. I guess this is fine.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    erebus said:

McDaniels is a douche but I like that he has head coaching experience.  I’d be ok with him
    Wow. Even the dumb “once a cheater always a cheater” guy would approve of this hire? Interesting...
    As I said above I like that he has head coaching experience.  It surprises me how much these NFL jobs the guys interviewed are guys with no previous head coaching experience.  You would think that at least to some level you would be interested in guys with experience.  And there is evidence that some guys are better in their 2nd job than they were in their first. 

Of the guys the Eagles are interested in and/or who they have interviewed who do you think has a better resume than McDaniels?  

What a hypocrite. Guy doesn't shut up about ridiculous "cheating" scandals for literally two decades. Now when the Eagles appear to be on the verge of hiring a guy who was involved with multiple ones on multiple teams it is suddenly not an issue for him.

For the record, I wouldn't mind McDaniels as a hire...but I also haven't spent decades bemoaning the minor scandals his teams were involved in. 
    yes the cheating of the Patriots has been at the bequest of McDaniels and not Bellichick.  don't punish the son for the sins of the father. and don't be an idiot

Uh....how about the cheating of the Broncos (for the exact same thing) when he was their head coach? 

Dummy.
    Remind me when the Broncos cheated against us again. Remind me when we played them in the Super Bowl. I'll wait...

You are an imbecile. 
    no i dont like nova's cheating either but yea if your an Eagles fan and are ok with them cheating in the Super Bowl then I think you are an idiot. Of course you hated Andy Reid, loved Chip Kelly, thought the Pats were winning because of Steven Ridley instead of Tom Brady so idiocy seems to fit with said Juggler

And, it's okay to admit that you didn't even know about the Broncos' taping scandal prior to me bringing it up. It'll make you look a little less hypocritical in this case. 
    good to know once again you are ok with the Patriots cheating against the Eagles in the Super Bowl. Maybe our Hall of Fame coach wouldn't have been run out of town by idiot media and fans if they hadn't.   of course now the media and fans like you no longer have the balls to admit you were wrong about Andy since he continues to win games a such a high level and make you all look like fucking idiots that some of us knew you were then.  I'm guessing the KC fans don't care about boring press conferences like you and other Eagle fans did for Andy.

oh and it was Brady.  still winning games. Bill not so much

Whenever you're ready to admit it, feel free. Or just continue making a fool of yourself with inane gibberish. You're call.

lol. 
    come on no meme's, pictures or gif's of Andy after he wins?  of course not.
    At what stage of this discussion do you think you lost your mind?
    Nah I just want you to admit you were wrong about Andy.  Yea you had your fun when he lost a few times in the playoffs but as the wins pile up year after year you look even more foolish for all that past behavior.  
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    erebus said:

Dummy.

You are an imbecile. 

good to know once again you are ok with the Patriots cheating against the Eagles in the Super Bowl. Maybe our Hall of Fame coach wouldn't have been run out of town by idiot media and fans if they hadn't.   of course now the media and fans like you no longer have the balls to admit you were wrong about Andy since he continues to win games a such a high level and make you all look like fucking idiots that some of us knew you were then.  I'm guessing the KC fans don't care about boring press conferences like you and other Eagle fans did for Andy.

oh and it was Brady.  still winning games. Bill not so much

Whenever you're ready to admit it, feel free. Or just continue making a fool of yourself with inane gibberish. You're call.

lol. 
    come on no meme's, pictures or gif's of Andy after he wins?  of course not.
    At what stage of this discussion do you think you lost your mind?
    Nah I just want you to admit you were wrong about Andy.  Yea you had your fun when he lost a few times in the playoffs but as the wins pile up year after year you look even more foolish for all that past behavior.  
    On a scale of 1-10, I'd say you're at about a 12 right now.

chinese-happy.jpg
    Correction: maybe it's actually Hurts going to Indy...
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    And it's Josh McDaniels. I guess this is fine.

please, please, please :prayer:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Hollllly shit what?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    I think you are lucky not to have josh mcshitwheels

Yeah, same. But after all this, I think I would've liked Duce to have gotten the job. I'd go as far to say he probably deserved it.
    Big ol' meh from me. I feel bad for Duce. 
    chinese-happy.jpg

damn! I was hoping they'd get that asshole. :angry:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Well don't know much about this guy but seems like Colts did fairly well on offense with him as coordinator with 3 different QBs.. I guess he will be big in South Philly.  Wonder if this will push Duce out of the organization now.  
    edited January 2021
    Good point on the Birds with Friends pod - there really was no plan, maybe aside from hiring Lincoln Riley, for this hiring process aside from firing Doug.
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    edited January 2021
    Are the Eagles a bigger disgrace than the Giants?  I think they just may be.  Broken QB after moving up to get him and giving him all the money right before drafting a QB and firing the coach and replacing him with some no name within like 3 years of winning the Super Bowl. Goodness.  Not sure you could try a to have a harder fall from grace.
    Definitely speaks to the fact that the GM won the power struggle, again, and it lets Lurie stay involved. This definitely indicates Wentz isn't going anywhere either. Basically affirms MacLane's article, too.
    Are the Eagles a bigger disgrace than the Giants?  I think they just may be.  Broken QB after moving up to get him and giving him all the money right before drafting a QB and firing the coach and replacing him with some no name within like 3 years of winning the Super Bowl. Goodness.  Not sure you could try a to have a harder fall from grace.
    Except our owner’s last three hires all have winning records and two went to the Super Bowl,  Lurie’s hiring record of coaches has been pretty good,  
    Are the Eagles a bigger disgrace than the Giants?  I think they just may be.  

the whole NFC East is a disgrace.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417

5-1 lifetime verses NY Giants. lol
    Ok ok you got me.lol
    Definitely speaks to the fact that the GM won the power struggle, again, and it lets Lurie stay involved. This definitely indicates Wentz isn't going anywhere either. Basically affirms MacLane's article, too.
    Appears Howie has a new puppet
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Appears Howie has a new puppet
    Correct. This guy isn't fucking with Howie's drafting.
    Duce apparently looking to get out. As he should.
    Would be interesting to see what the interviews/meetings were like.

Got to be disappointing to be up for the job 2x and not get it as an internal option.....

Read an article on The Athletic about buffalo's coach and how he planned for that interview/got the job.  

Wonder if everyone comes highly prepared or if that is more unusual.
  • Croos1226Croos1226 philly burbs Posts: 335
    Look like the Birds are hiring Florida OC Brian Johnson as their quarterbacks coach. Good luck sir! He seems to have a pretty impressive resume so far, hopefully it can carry over to the pro ranks.
    Croos1226 said:
    Look like the Birds are hiring Florida OC Brian Johnson as their quarterbacks coach. Good luck sir! He seems to have a pretty impressive resume so far, hopefully it can carry over to the pro ranks.

QB of the undefeated Utah team that smacked down bama in the 2008 sugar bowl. that was sweet.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:
    Croos1226 said:

QB of the undefeated Utah team that smacked down bama in the 2008 sugar bowl. that was sweet.
    Utah is one of Wob's 13 different college football teams. 
    chinese-happy.jpg