Songs that to you represent the presidential candidates.

2»

Comments

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    Joe....playing it cool like Roger.

https://youtu.be/O7w765-TbjY

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

I'll let you guess to whom this song belongs... 

https://youtu.be/7xxgRUyzgs0

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
    The cult of personality
    I know your anger, I know your dreams
    I've been everything you want to be
    I'm the cult of personality
    Like Mussolini and Kennedy
    The cult of personality
    The cult of personality

Neon lights, a Nobel Prize
    Then a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
    You don't have to follow me
    Only you can set me free
    I sell the things you need to be
    I'm the smiling face on your T.V.
    I exploit you still you love me

I tell you one and one makes three
    Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
    The cult of personality
    The cult of personality

Neon lights a Nobel Prize
    A leader speaks, that leader dies
    You don't have to…

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

TRUMP: Should I Stay or Should I Go.....PLEASE GO the WORLD will be a better place.

https://youtu.be/oGIFublvDes

Peace

edited November 2020
    Trump: Well you had your shot at ruling the world, now it's time to go..... 

https://youtu.be/aGCdLKXNF3w

Welcome to your life
    There's no turning back
    Even while we sleep
    We will find you

Acting on your best behaviour
    Turn your back on mother nature
    Everybody wants to rule the world

It's my own design
    It's my own remorse
    Help me to decide
    Help me make the most

Of freedom and of pleasure
    Nothing ever lasts forever

There's a room where the light won't find you
    Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
    When they do I'll be right behind you
    So glad we've almost made it

So sad they had to fade it

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on

Trump: Well you're wondering now, what to now you know this is the end.....It's  time to go

The Specials...with Amy Winehouse live

https://youtu.be/W8cqq5br2YY

Is everybody happy?
    knock, knock, knock, knock
    You can't come in
    knock, knock, knock
    You can't come in

You're wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end
    You're wondering how, you will pay, for the way you did behave

Curtain has fallen, now you're on your own
    I won't return, forever you will wait

Curtain has fallen, now you're on your own
    I won't return, forever you will wait

You're wondering how, you will pay, for the way you did behave
    You're wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end...

Peace

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    edited November 2020
    has this been posted yet for fuckstick?

hit the road jack.

Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

citizens of the united states.....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    America's problem is Donald Trump, he's the Problem Child of America.....

https://youtu.be/7EfhhTD2GNs

Peace

trump AND his supporters.....

• HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377

Well after January 20th the current President Trump won't  be so special anymore, more like irrelevant. He will be living here 8 miles from my home.😬😤😡 The song......

CREEP

https://youtu.be/7nZqfWo5UN4

Peace

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    g under p said:
    Well after January 20th the current President Trump won't  be so special anymore, more like irrelevant. He will be living here 8 miles from my home.😬😤😡 The song......

CREEP

Peace
    where will he be living? he's not legally allowed to live at mar a lago, if that's where you mean
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

g under p said:

CREEP

Peace
    where will he be living? he's not legally allowed to live at mar a lago, if that's where you mean
    Yeah Mar A Lago is a club of which members pay over $200k per year. His neighbors all dont want him there because he signed some agreement he can't live there more than 21 days straight something like that. So I gather he will have another court battle over that contract. Actually I drove over to MALago and its actually 5.5 miles away. 

I drove to PBI airport yesterday morning parked at the Botanical Gardens after he took off from Andrew's and his followers where there waiting for him to arrive.  Some some happy but many were crying, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was time for me to leave, some of those folks are crazy.

Peace

mickeyrat said:
    One of the few RUSH I dont particularly like, it's near the bottom of my album likes Snakes And Arrows. Great tour though, here it is live....

https://youtu.be/03E1OU9nHG0

Malignant Narcissism 

Peace

President  Biden appears to be the leader this country needs and hopefully he'll be our WORKING MAN...

https://youtu.be/DWcvOLXZwCQ

The final song RUSH played together on their R40 Tour in LA August 1, 2015 @ the LA Forum.

Peace