'11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • aidt17aidt17 Posts: 610
    edited January 2021
    Hahaha ok.  I will switch. I like the dung reference.  Once I get home from work I’ll adjust the submission 
    Post edited by aidt17 on
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

EV Amsterdam BK? 2019?
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    I like that but it is pretty low value.

I think rule #1 should be that no posters still up in the shop should be accepted. 
    Others can weigh in on additional ideas but they should be posters with a decent trade value or ones in decent demand that people might love to put in their portfolios/on their walls.
    I don't know that this poster fits that....but I do personally like it, though.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    The EV bk falls into the not in shop category. Wether or not I know its value today is another. 
    The Taylor I have 2 versions. A SE that I purchased myself and an “AP” that I got in fantasy.  I don’t know how legit it is. I could post the # and sig but I can’t tell if it real  

• lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,927
    I like that but it is pretty low value.

I think rule #1 should be that no posters still up in the shop should be accepted. 
    Others can weigh in on additional ideas but they should be posters with a decent trade value or ones in decent demand that people might love to put in their portfolios/on their walls.
    I don't know that this poster fits that....but I do personally like it, though.
    I agree with this. I think we need to keep the value close to what all others have been (in the $100 range).
    I’ll go back to the flat file. Are we using espresso beans average or 6 month average?

In last ditch effort I could submit 
    pearl jam Santiago 2018
    BK AP

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    That is a beautiful poster I have an AP
    I think that is a great entry.  Not sure what others think?
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624
    So that leaves:

Mamiast
    &
    Lukin19

Posters, please
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Lukin19Lukin19 We The North Posts: 500
    Lukin19 said:
    I’ll put up Portland Klausen 2009, 

D’oh!
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

Everyone ok with that one?
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,384
    I'll be lucky to even make the playoffs, but sure... that poster works. 
    Kwik-e?
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

Me: 2013 BK WORCESTER
    FME: 2019 EV ERICKSON DÜSSELDORF 
    CR: 2019 EV VAN ORTON FLORENCE
    SANTOS: mystery poster
    KWIK-E:
    MAYNARD: 2012 BK/AMES BERLIN AP
    LUKIN: 2009 BK PORTLAND
    AIDT: 2018 BK SANTIAGO AP
    EA: 2018 EMEK ROME: 2020 version
    LMCK: 2019 EV PRICE DUBLIN
    MERKY: 2019 EV MUMFORD LONDON
    PLUM: 2019 EV TAYLOR OHANA - I’m in process of confirming if this is correct for PLUM
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

"Merky" 

Definitely a hockey fan.  :D
    "Merky" 

I read an article in The Athletic last night mentioning that the Kings nicknamed a player "Tonka" because he is big and heavy.

The article read:
    "You have to give the Kings some credit for creativity with a nickname for left wing Carl Grundstrom.  Let's face it.  Most hockey nicknames don't have much thought behind them these days."

Yeah, no shit.  Almost every player is a "y" or "ey" thrown on a variation of their first or last name.
    So fucking dumb.

In all of my interactions with professional athletes I am challenged to decide if I think baseball or hockey players are the biggest group of idiots out of the major sports.  Being that my sample size is much higher with NHL players I would say "hockey" but I could be wrong.

"Merky" 

I read an article in The Athletic last night mentioning that the Kings nicknamed a player "Tonka" because he is big and heavy.

The article read:
    "You have to give the Kings some credit for creativity with a nickname for left wing Carl Grundstrom.  Let's face it.  Most hockey nicknames don't have much thought behind them these days."

Yeah, no shit.  Almost every player is a "y" or "ey" thrown on a variation of their first or last name.
    So fucking dumb.

In all of my interactions with professional athletes I am challenged to decide if I think baseball or hockey players are the biggest group of idiots out of the major sports.  Being that my sample size is much higher with NHL players I would say "hockey" but I could be wrong.

I went to a HS that had a strong hockey program & they were some of the biggest d-bags on the face of the planet. 

I do think hockey nicknames are hilarious in their stupidity, and also when a guy like Krejci comes along they’re probably pissed. 
    "Merky" 

The article read:

So fucking dumb.

I went to a HS that had a strong hockey program & they were some of the biggest d-bags on the face of the planet. 

I do think hockey nicknames are hilarious in their stupidity, and also when a guy like Krejci comes along they’re probably pissed. 

Word.

You are from Boston area?
    I will hold off on some of the jokes about Boston people trying to pronounce that / realizing how to pronounce, etc.
    (Not that anyone knew how to pronounce before, just funnin' on Massholes is a way of life that I just cannot quit.)
    "Merky" 

The article read:

So fucking dumb.

Word.

I will hold off on some of the jokes about Boston people trying to pronounce that / realizing how to pronounce, etc.
    (Not that anyone knew how to pronounce before, just funnin' on Massholes is a way of life that I just cannot quit.)

Yup, and have at it, doesn't bother me. I tool on the accent too, it's atrocious. 

Masshole is a term I embrace.  =)
    "Merky" 

The article read:

So fucking dumb.

Word.

Yup, and have at it, doesn't bother me. I tool on the accent too, it's atrocious. 

As it should be. 
    I grew up a Ruins fan.  Fucking suckassholes won nothin' when I was a fan, but Bourque is still my favorite player of all time.  Sea Bass is a top 10 as well.
    Quit them when I loved to LA, where I lived for 20 years and needed to adopt a local team as my own so I could go to the games and root for a team other than my college or visiting sports teams.
    "Merky" 

The article read:

So fucking dumb.

Word.

As it should be. 
    I grew up a Ruins fan.  Fucking suckassholes won nothin' when I was a fan, but Bourque is still my favorite player of all time.  Sea Bass is a top 10 as well.
    Quit them when I loved to LA, where I lived for 20 years and needed to adopt a local team as my own so I could go to the games and root for a team other than my college or visiting sports teams.
    Neely's one of my all time favorites, meeting him when I was a STH was pretty cool,

A lot of people my brother's age have the same mentality as you, which is funny because there's only 4 years difference... also I was in HS & College through the late 90's so I was too drunk or stoned to care about how bad Jacobs & Sinden were managing the team. 
    "Merky" 

The article read:

So fucking dumb.

Word.

As it should be. 
    Neely's one of my all time favorites, meeting him when I was a STH was pretty cool,

A lot of people my brother's age have the same mentality as you, which is funny because there's only 4 years difference... also I was in HS & College through the late 90's so I was too drunk or stoned to care about how bad Jacobs & Sinden were managing the team. 

My brother likes the goddamn Rangers, so there is that. 

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    "Merky" 

The article read:

So fucking dumb.

Word.

As it should be. 

Your brother is a hockey fan. 

I think he also still has his hair. yes/no?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    "Merky" 

The article read:

So fucking dumb.

Word.

As it should be. 

Your brother is a hockey fan. 

I think he also still has his hair. yes/no?

:lol:   Nice.
    Actually he just has more in the front than I do, his hair is mostly shite now as well.

I take offence to the assertion that because I am a Kings fan I am not a hockey fan!  ;)

• Lukin19Lukin19 We The North Posts: 500
    What’s the draft order?
    Random

30 min before draft time I think
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

Did we get the poster entries all in?
    I think we should agree before so we don't have a reoccurrence of last year when asswipe tried to screw the league by putting up a poster nobody would ever want and try to make people pay for shipping.