Dan LeBatard on ESPN Radio

Anybody listen to this show?
Very amusing at times!

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    If it's anything like his TV show, it's awful.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    DewieCox said:

That is seriously one of the worst TV shows I have ever seen. It's always on in the locker room at my gym...so, so bad. I really don't get how anyone could watch that.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853

DewieCox said:

That is seriously one of the worst TV shows I have ever seen. It's always on in the locker room at my gym...so, so bad. I really don't get how anyone could watch that.
    Lebatard pushes the envelope and when he does interviews he really brings out some good answers from his guests. That being said I feel that he race baits on occasions.

Has anyone watched Jemele and Steve Smith SC6? Now that's an awful show. I liked them during their 1/2hour slot but this whole hour SC slot is too damn much. I do like that Smith rocks a different pair of J's though.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

DewieCox said:

Lebatard pushes the envelope and when he does interviews he really brings out some good answers from his guests. That being said I feel that he race baits on occasions.

Has anyone watched Jemele and Steve Smith SC6? Now that's an awful show. I liked them during their 1/2hour slot but this whole hour SC slot is too damn much. I do like that Smith rocks a different pair of J's though.
    Jemele & Smith are horrible.

I like the show Dan does with his Dad because his Dad is hilarious.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711

DewieCox said:

his dad is funny though :lol:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    mfc2006 said:

DewieCox said:

Jemele & Smith are horrible.

I like the show Dan does with his Dad because his Dad is hilarious.
    Dan's pop is HYSTERICAL!

So are we too old to appreciate Jemele & Smith or are they just bad? I wonder what the ratings are?
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    It's Over.
    Finally the long version.

The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    Sad to see him go....loved his morning radio show!